MailPix , the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, reminds holiday shoppers their 2022 holiday gift-giving can be done easily and conveniently through the 1 Hour Photo app for iOS and Android. The 1 Hour Photo one-stop mobile shopping experience is an ideal resource for holiday gifts.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Dec. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, reminds holiday shoppers their 2022 holiday gift-giving can be done easily and conveniently through the 1 Hour Photo app for iOS and Android. The 1 Hour Photo one-stop mobile shopping experience is an ideal resource for holiday gifts.
And, just in time for the holidays, three new gifts were introduced:
- 8 ½ x 11 lay-flat photo book is now available for pickup at CVS. The lay-flat pages provide an easy way to admire photos, on up to 90 archival-quality paper pages.
- 4x8 stationery cards for pick up at Walmart feature a matte surface suitable for personalizing with handwritten messages.
- 8x8 wall tiles for pick up at CVS feature a wall-safe adhesive for lining up and securing the tiles without worry about damage. Wall tiles can be displayed singly or in groups to create your own in-home gallery experience.
1 Hour Photo is the most convenient photo-printing app in North America, offering pick up at more than 18,000 locations among all four of the largest U.S retailers with photo services - CVS, Walmart, Walgreen's, and Duane Reade stores - for the ultimate in shopping convenience. The app's modern feature set allows for users to quickly choose a camera-roll photo and, with a few taps, send their order for pick up. 1 Hour Photo also offers ship-to-home service.
"Shoppers concerned about the state of the economy can rest assured they will find and an affordable and meaningful gift for convenient pickup," says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, Mailpix. "Select retailers offer an amazing array of choices, ranging from Christmas cards, canvas prints, and acrylic panels. Many of these purchases can be picked up in an hour, making them ideal and convenient for shoppers concerned about delays."
MailPix offers a wide range of exciting creative photo products available for pick up at select retailers:
- CVS - Greeting cards, mounted photo panels, 4x6 photo books, acrylic panels, bamboo panels, photo cubes, and more. New products for this year include 11x14 hanging canvas, 11x13 photo puzzle, 6x8 canvas print, 8x8 wall tiles, bamboo ornaments, canvas prints (5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 16x20), and poster prints ranging from 11x14 to 24x36.
- Walmart - Greeting cards, mounted prints, canvas prints, and enlargements.
- Walgreens and Duane Reade - Canvas prints and enlargements, plus 11x14 metal panels, 5x7 wood panel, and 8x10 wood panels.
MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for printing photos instantly at thousands of retailers from the 1HourPhoto app including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Duane Reade and also offers convenient mail-to-home. MailPix preserves photo memories as photo books, canvas, prints, cards, enlargements and other photo gift products. The service is seamlessly integrated to print photos from any phone, device or computer. MailPix offices are located in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO of MailPix and 1 Hour Photo, his latest startups. He previously founded Ritz Interactive, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com and others. Fred also founded two imaging companies that were acquired by Kodak and became the CEO of Kodak Processing Labs. He is a United Nations Hall of Fame recipient from the International Photographic Council and Past President of the Photo Marketing Association International.
Peter Tahmin, co-founder and COO of MailPix, was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder, senior vice president and COO of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and others. He brings more than 25 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.
Gary Pageau, MailPix, 715 950-0505, [email protected]
Peter Tahmin, MailPix, 715 950-0505, [email protected]