There should be no barrier of language to learn the science of Yoga.
GOA, India (PRWEB) November 20, 2019
Upaya Yoga is delighted to announce 100 hours & 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course will be hosted in Tuscany in August 2020. The course is accredited with Yoga Alliance which allows the students become RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) and teach yoga worldwide.
The course is designed to deliver a wide overview on the major subjects of yoga and also to provide the students with valuable and effective tools for their career as promising teachers. All students will be prepared to lead and instruct a 90 minutes class with strength and clarity after having gained the necessary skills.
Regarding the introduction of the course, Mr. Prem Krishna Ananda, Owner of Upaya Yoga says, “There should be no barrier of language to learn the science of yoga. So, without compromising with the tradition, we are making the courses of yoga available in Italian and Spanish languages.”
- To develop a strong physical and mental practice in Hatha and Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- To deliver an authentic practice experience of Pranayama and Mantra Yoga
- To deliver a clear overview on the main principles of Yoga Philosophy
- To understand the functioning of the human body and its systems
- To understand the multidisciplinary of Yoga and have a genuine practice of its different styles
- To learn the art of relaxation and concentration through Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- To progressively build the confidence to teach and expose oneself
- To provide remarkable insight in each individual yoga journey
- To build powerful and reliable yoga teachers for the modern society
The program of this course is well rounded and balanced. The course is focused on the practices of Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga styles. It includes the lectures on Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy and Art of teaching to clear the theoretical concepts. Additionally Mantra Yoga, practices of Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha, Yoga Nidra, Yin Yoga and meditation practices are also included in the course which gives an overall clarity of yoga. Alignment & Adjustment with Teaching practices are the highlights of the course which makes the students a good yoga teacher.
- 6:30 am – 8.00 am Vinyasa Flow Yoga/ Hatha Yoga (alternate days)
- 8:30 am – 9.00 am Pranayama/ Mantra Chanting
- 9:00 am – 10.00 am Breakfast
- 10:00-11:30 am Art of teaching, Philosophy, Anatomy & Physiology (alternate weeks)
- 11: 30 am - 1:00 pm Alignment and Adjustment
- 1:00 pm - 2.00 pm Lunch
- 2:00 pm – 3.30 pm Self- Study
- 3:30- 4:30 pm Yoga Nidra, Yin Yoga, Meditation (alternate days)
- 4:30- 6:00 pm Hatha Yoga/ Teaching practice of Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Yoga (alternate days)
- 7:30 pm Dinner
Casa Cares in Reggello is the Waldensian House for enthusiasts of ecotourism in Tuscany near Chianti, surrounded by the hills and just a few kilometers from the natural park of Vallombrosa. Starting from Villa I Graffi, you can enjoy wine and gastronomical tours of Chianti, immerse yourself in nature on foot or on a bike, or discover the Pratomagno mountain ridge and the crags of the Arno valley. It is also an ideal location for visiting the main art cities of Tuscany. It is 35 km (22 miles) from Florence, 60 km (37 miles) from Arezzo and 100 km (62 miles) from Siena.
Casa Cares is the right destination for responsible tourism near Florence in Tuscany. The hospitality structure is managed with sustainability and respect for the environment in mind. It is a meeting place dedicated to welcoming groups that practice study, reflection and meditation, contribute to defining the concepts of hospitality and sharing, and dedicate profound attention to the less fortunate. With us, a guest has the opportunity to live a true and personal experience in the tradition of the values that have always distinguished the history of the Waldensians.
Accommodation & Food
Upaya Yoga provides a variety of rooms, different in styles and budget to satisfy everybody’s need and priorities. All rooms are airy and bright. With comfortable accommodation, A light and healthy vegetarian diet, rigorously is served, conducive for yogic practices and lifestyle. Three healthy and fresh meals will be served every day. The Italian cuisine stands as a guarantee of superb flavour!
Register Now: https://upaya-yoga.com/200-100-hour-teacher-training-italy
About Upaya Yoga
Upaya Yoga was founded by Prem Krishna Ananda in 2012. Upaya means ‘solution’ or in other words ‘a way through which the destination can be achieved’. He says that “The idea to establish the institution is how to develop a good yoga teacher in short term without compromising the values and teaching of traditional yoga.”
Upaya Yoga, Goa is accredited by internationally acclaimed, Yoga Alliance USA and situated close to Arambol beach which is one of the cleanest North Goa beach. The guiding principle of Upaya Yoga is to promote a rich variety of high-quality courses for the preservation and transmission of a knowledge rooted in the tradition of the Indian culture.
Upaya Yoga emphasize to produce a complete yoga teacher who are well versed in all the major aspects of yoga viz. Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Yoga Nidra, Meditation and Yoga Philosophy with the basic knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology and Ayurveda. With this perspective, the Yoga Teacher Training Courses (YTTC) is conducted for 100 hours, 200 hours, and 300 hours.
To know about Upaya Yoga, Visit https://upaya-yoga.com/