NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 10, 2020
Ten attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized in the 2020 BTI Consulting Group annual Client Service All-Stars report. Attorneys are included, according to BTI, after it conducts research involving in-depth interviews with hundreds of general counsel to identify attorneys who provide exceptional client service.
Of the 475 attorneys included in the report, Greenberg Traurig Shareholder and Public Finance Practice Co-chair Warren S. Bloom is one of 61 attorneys who have been featured in the report for at least two consecutive years. Greenberg Traurig is among the 87 law firms of the 181 listed in the report with multiple BTI Client Service All-stars.
The Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed are: (Lawyer - Practice Areas - Location)
- Warren S. Bloom - Public Finance, Co-chair - Orlando, FL
- James N. Boudreau - Labor & Employment, Co-chair - Philadelphia, PA
- William Garner - Energy & Natural Resources; Renewable Energy, Co-chair - Houston, TX
- Gregory W. Kehoe - Litigation - Tampa, FL
- Kenneth M. Minesinger - Energy & Natural Resources, Co-chair - Washington, D.C.
- Gregory E. Ostfeld - Class Actions and Products Liability Litigation - Chicago, IL
- Jeff E. Scott - Litigation Practice, Co-chair - Los Angeles, CA
- Louis Smith - Consumer Class Actions and Commercial Contract Disputes - Florham Park, NJ
- Sarah-Michelle Stearns - Commercial Litigation - Dallas, TX
- David A. Zetoony - U.S. Data, Privacy, & Cybersecurity, Co-chair - Denver, CO
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT), has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com