NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 29, 2021
Twelve shareholders from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been selected as members of Law360’s 2021 editorial advisory boards. As board members, the attorneys will provide feedback on Law360’s coverage and offer insights to help shape future reporting.
Below are the Greenberg Traurig shareholders selected, their practice areas, offices where they are based, and the Law360 editorial boards on which they will serve:
- Access to Justice Editorial Board: Caroline J. Heller, chair of the firm’s global Pro Bono Program and Litigation Practice Shareholder, New York
- Banking Editorial Board: Lisa M. Simonetti, Banking & Financial Services Practice, Los Angeles
- Capital Markets Editorial Board: Marc M. Rossell, Capital Markets Practice, New York
- Diversity & Inclusion Editorial Board: Nikki Lewis Simon, Chief Diversity Equity & Inclusion Officer, Miami
- Energy Editorial Board: William Garner, co-chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Energy & Natural Resources Practice and chair of the firm’s Renewable Energy Practice, Houston
- Immigration Editorial Board: Ian R. Macdonald, co-chair of the Business Immigration & Compliance Practice and co-chair of the Labor & Employment Practice’s International Employment, Immigration & Workforce Strategies group, Atlanta
- Intellectual Property Editorial Board: Susan L. Heller, chair of the Global Trademark & Brand Management Practice, Orange County and Los Angeles
- Legal Ethics Editorial Board: Andrew F. Halaby, Litigation Practice, Phoenix
- Media & Entertainment Editorial Board: Vincent H. Chieffo, co-chair of the Media and Entertainment Litigation Practice, Los Angeles
- Native American Editorial Board: Jennifer Weddle, co-chair of the American Indian Law Practice, Denver
- Sports Editorial Board:Dana L. Hooper, Sports Law Practice, Phoenix
- Telecommunications Editorial Board: Debra McGuire Mercer, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice, Washington, D.C.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com