WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) September 06, 2018
Palm Beach Illustrated magazine has selected 13 lawyers from the West Palm Beach office of Greenberg Traurig, P.A. for inclusion in its list of “Top Lawyers” 2018.
Published annually, the selection process involves a peer-reviewed nomination survey conducted by Palm Beach Illustrated and Professional Research Services.
The following Greenberg Traurig West Palm Beach office attorneys are recognized as “Top Lawyers” 2018 by Palm Beach Illustrated:
- Bridget A. Berry - Commercial Litigation; Labor and Employment Law
- Mark F. Bideau - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Business Litigation; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Action
- C. Wade Bowden - Business Litigation
- Travis R. Chapin - Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Joseph C. Coates III - Securities Regulation and Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Tracy L. Gerber - Securities Regulation and Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Laurie L. Gildan - Real Estate Law
- Phillip C. Gildan - Public Finance Law
- Bradford D. Kaufman - Securities Regulation and Securities/Capital Markets Law
- David M. Layman - Real Estate Law
- Jason H. Okleshen - Class Action/Mass Torts
- Robert Sanders - Land Use and Zoning Law
- Andrew S. Wein - Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
“The Greenberg Traurig lawyers selected as “Top Lawyers” by Palm Beach Illustrated are truly deserving of this honor,” said Mark F. Bideau, co-managing shareholder of the firm’s West Palm Beach office, along with Tracy L. Gerber. “They each have a proven track record of success in their respective practice areas and exemplify the firm’s dedication to serving our clients’ needs.”
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.