NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 16, 2020
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 14 attorneys listed in the Benchmark Litigation United States guide’s 2021 rankings.
According to the publication’s website, Benchmark Litigation is the definitive guide to the world’s leading litigation firms and lawyers. The guide provides law firm and lawyer rankings based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists, and their clients, as well as analysis of the market’s most important cases and firm developments.
Below is the full listing of Greenberg Traurig attorneys named “Litigation Stars” in the 2021 Benchmark Litigation United States guide in the following markets and practice areas:
Attorney Market Benchmark US Guide Practice Area
- Scott J. Bornstein New York; US National Intellectual Property
- Vincent H. Chieffo California Intellectual Property
- Lori G. Cohen Georgia; US National Product Liability; Commercial; Healthcare
- David A. Coulson Florida Product Liability and Recall; Commercial
- Karl G. Dial Texas Intellectual Property; Securities; Liability and Recall; Commercial
- Richard A. Edlin New York Securities; Appellate; Commercial
- William J. Goines California Commercial; Class Action
- Allan A. Kassenoff New York, US National Intellectual Property
- Bradford D. Kaufman Florida Securities
- Michael N. Kreitzer Florida Insurance; Construction; Intellectual - Property; Securities; Commercial
- Alan Mansfield New York White Collar; Product Liability and Recall;
- Elliot H. Scherker Florida Appellate
- Philip R. Sellinger New Jersey Product Liability and Recall; Commercial
- Daniel J. Tyukody California Securities
Lori G. Cohen was recognized among the 2021 “Top 100 Trial Lawyers,” in addition to any other Benchmark Litigation’s rankings and mentions. Cohen earlier this year was also named among the publication’s "Top 10 Women in Litigation." She has received both special designations annually since 2018.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.