In order to reduce the COVID-19 risk and maintain operations, we have been, and continue to be, very proactive in our implementation of risk mitigation measures at the 1st American Reserve’s Beaumont office, as well as throughout our supply chain.
BEAUMONT, Texas (PRWEB) May 14, 2020
1st American Reserve has implemented a thorough COVID-19 action plan at its Beaumont, TX facility in an effort to protect the health and well-being of its workforce and the people of the surrounding communities. This plan will continue to be modified as circumstances evolve. The communication summarized below was distributed to all Company employees, vendors, community members, and other interested parties, and outlines steps 1st American Reserve has taken to date.
1st American Reserve COVID-19 Response
1st American Reserve continues to actively respond to the dynamic novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and is monitoring advice and regulations from Federal, State, and local governments as well as the World Health Organization and medical professionals. In light of the increasing number of cases throughout the United States and abroad, 1st American Reserve has instituted prevention measures to protect our workforce and the local communities. Importantly, these preventative measures have, in part, enabled the 1st American Reserve to continue operating while mitigating the risk of COVID-19 to our employees and community.
“In order to reduce the COVID-19 risk and maintain operations, we have been, and continue to be, very proactive in our implementation of risk mitigation measures at the 1st American Reserve’s Beaumont office, as well as throughout our supply chain,” stated Robert Verde, General Manager. “As this evolving global health and financial crisis unfolds, we are very committed to doing our part to mitigate and manage COVID-19 risks. We will protect the safety of our workforce, contractors, and their families and communities while we remain open for business.”
Recently Enacted Protocols
- All on-site and off-site employees and contractors are instructed to practice social distancing.
- Restricted and controlled access to our facilities, public access is rarely allowed on our premises. Contractors working for 1st American Reserve must follow social distancing rules.
- Sanitizer dispensers have been installed inside most doors.
- 1st American Reserve continues to operate during this extraordinary period. Management will continue to monitor the situation and work to keep our clients informed of any changes to this position.
- 1st American Reserve appreciates the particular risks that COVID-19 presents to our remote and dispersed workforce and appreciates their willingness to adjust in their work environments.
- We are committed to keeping our employees and contractors informed and updated on the crisis and engaging with other entities to help ensure our employees safety.
About 1st American Reserve
1st American Reserve carries an extensive inventory in their recommended areas so they can consistently deliver some of the best coin quality and value to its customers. Over their many years in business, they have sold and delivered over a hundred million dollars of gold, silver, and other precious metals to their customers across America. 1st American Reserve is a national award-winning company with an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. They also are an NGC Authorized Dealer and a member of the Industry Council for Tangible Assets.