North Olmsted, Ohio (PRWEB) October 04, 2013
Moen’s new Duralock™ Quick-Connect system assures quick, secure and hassle-free installation for Moen® kitchen and bath faucets. This new solution helps save valuable time for plumbers and DIY installers alike.
- The intuitive, new system utilizes a proprietary, one-step, quick connect installation
- Kitchen and bathroom faucets can be installed without the use of tools
- An audible “click” assures a fast, secure and hassle-free connection
- Ensures a reliable connection for the life of the faucet
- Designed for one-way installation, which guarantees the connection cannot be made backward or incorrectly
- Duralock is also easy to disengage or uninstall if needed, and can be done so with one hand and the push of a button
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
For more information about Moen faucets featuring Duralock, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY-MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
*For complete warranty information, visit moen.com.
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks for residential applications – each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value. In addition, Moen® Commercial offers superior performing products that deliver lower lifetime costs for today's facilities.
Moen has worked diligently to support, promote and advance sustainability within the organization and the plumbing industry. The company has been recognized with the 2011 EPA WaterSense® Excellence Award, as well as the 2010 EPA WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year Award, for its work to protect the future of our nation’s water supply through the introduction and ongoing support of water-efficient products, programs and practices, while keeping consumers’ needs top-of-mind.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), which creates products and services that help fulfill the dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. The company is a leader in the home and security industries and features well-known and trusted brands like Moen® faucets, Master Lock® padlocks and security products, MasterBrand Cabinets®, Therma-Tru® entryway systems and Simonton Windows®. For more information, please visit http://www.fbhs.com.
WaterSense is a registered trademark of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Jennifer Allanson or Kristi Stolarski