AIReS Ranked High for Overall Excellence in 12th Annual RMC Trippel Survey

Share Article

Corporate managers have listed AIReS with top honors in several categories.

AIReS is pleased to have been ranked in the top three companies overall on the 12th Annual Relocation Management Companies Trippel Survey. Several additional accolades showcase the competitive advantages AIReS offers to its clients.

Throughout October, 416 corporate relocation managers were surveyed by Trippel Survey & Research, LLC about their working partnerships and satisfaction with relocation management companies. While the overall industry average was 83%, AIReS’ overall score came in 5% higher at 88%.

Standout rankings for AIReS include:

  •     1st for Consulting Services
  •     1st for Web Functionality
  •     1st for Mobile Application Services
  •     The only company ranked “Excellence” for Best Overall Value in Relocation!
  •     The only company ranked with ZERO weaknesses!

Overall, AIReS achieved an “Excellence” rating in 11 survey categories. Among the comments for AIReS, corporate managers listed many strengths including integrity, reliability, and quality.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Josh Hatala
+1 (412) 788-0461
Email >
Visit website