A 30-year-old woman must choose between her bottom and her face.
(PRWEB) October 31, 2013
Lisa A. Zdinak, M.D., Chief Surgeon and Medical Director of Precision Aesthetics is pleased to be the first physician in the United States to offer Sepai specialized skincare for the body and face from Barcelona.
Catherine Deneuve famously said, “a 30-year-old woman must choose between her bottom and her face.” Up until now, that was reality here in America whereby youthful enthusiasts had to ration skincare products using top of the line anti-aging products on their faces and dime-store products bereft of active ingredients on their elbows. The cosmetic industries answer to the problem…put more face cream into a larger bottle, call it “for the body” and charge triple for it…seriously?!
Dr. Zdinak tells the story behind bringing Sepai to the American marketplace:
"I didn’t have a good answer to this face-versus-body problem for a decade until the summer of 2013. I was reading a foreign beauty magazine when I noticed a brief write-up of a very cool looking skincare product from Spain called 'Sepai'. I contacted the company and learned that Sepai was initially founded as a skin-care regimen for the body and that the launch in the magazine that I was reading was announcing their new product roll-out for the face. Eureka!! I have found a skin-care line focused on treating the body first and foremost!
Sepai is a wildly popular skin-care line founded in Spain and serving fifteen or more countries in Europe and the Far East for more than a decade. Sepai consists of more than one hundred skin-care products and custom additives scientifically proven to impact the skin on a molecular level to combat the five structural changes that cause cellular ageing:
1. Cellular longevity- Sepai encourages the prioritization of DNA repair for skin cells instead of discarding them and creating new copies. As a result the life of the cells is prolonged and sustained under improved conditions.
2. Recharge Cellular Energy- Sepai provides skin cells with ATP that encourages cell binding and helps to protect the skin from exposure to noxious or aggressive agents such as pollution.
3. Protein Stimulation- Sepai helps improve the quality and quantity of elastin, collagens I, III, V and VII, fibroblasts, laminin, keratin and integrin synthesis and results in the skin sustaining its regenerative capacity.
4. Cellular Tissue Consolidation— Sepai strengthens the union of the skins layers and cellular matrix thus improving elasticity and firmness.
5. Defense against environmental factors—Sepai protects the cellular DNA from protein oxidation, amino acid nitration, UVA and UVB radiation, pollution, and provides continuous protection against the environmental factors that cause skin ageing.
Sepai has been shown to prevent these aspects defined by a group of scientists specializing in skin research as the most important causes of skin ageing that can be treated at the topical level.
Sepai extracts effectively penetrate and deliver bioactives that impact directly on the DNA of the skin cells so that they act more like younger, fresher skin cells and less like dried up old skin cells. The dream formula for a body skincare line would be all of the above in a highly spreadable quickly absorbed product that delivers what the skin needs in a highly concentrated formula with essential nutrients in every last drop that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg but slathers them in luxurious moisture every night for at least a month. For this, Sepai created the “Tune-it” line of products that is so amazing and the delivery system is so sleek that it will proudly occupy an exalted position in your salle de bain!
Here is how “Tune-it” works:
1. Discover your custom treatment- answer a brief questionnaire in order to obtain recommendations as to which products suit your needs best (ex: dryness, loss of elasticity, loss of volume, décolleté, crepy skin above knees, etc.).
2. Choose your preferred base product- (Fast absorbing body lotion or ultra-hydrating body cream).
3. Customize it! - select up to three extracts to mix into your base cream and voila! You now have a customized treatment product designed to correct and maintain optimum conditions of the skin.
The base products are anti-aging nutritive and reparative fluid body emulsion that contains hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidants, amino acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals and Tahiti Monhoi oil. The extracts are pure biotechnical and molecular concentrates designed to interact with specific functions of the skin. If the actives are chosen and added three at a time, up to one hundred different combinations of creams can be created!
Sepai is a highly respected global brand with the clinical data from multi-center clinical trials for each one of the extracts conducted both in-vitro (“in-the-glass”) and “in vivo” (in the human body) are firmly established. Everybody that knows me also knows that I will not consider anything less.
“Who knew that the extract from pulverized bark of the “Kigeli-Keia” tree found in Mozambique would perk-up the breasts? The people who lived there did!” – Dr. Zdinak.
The native population used to smear the mashed pulp extract onto the breasts and décolleté to improve the youthful appearance of the bosom. Sepai has shown that the extract acts on the tiny muscle insertions of the breast tissue to contract and “perk up” the region, shall we say?
Every single extract from Sepai carries its own story and every extract is proven to be safe and effective and delivers results where you want them the most.
The Sepai skin care line from Spain perfectly complements Dr. Zdinak’s arsenal of skin tightening and body shaping as the cornerstone of Dr. Zdinak’s unique variety of non-invasive treatment combinations, which use the most advanced technology to achieve a more youthful appearance. Defining her highly effective approach as the “Precision Aesthetics Non-Surgical Lift,” she customizes individual anti-aging protocols for her clients, which include Thermage nonsurgical face and body lifting and cellulite treatment, carboxytherapy for stretch marks and dark undereye circles, Botox Cosmetic for the correction of forehead wrinkles and frown lines, French Facial Vitamin Mesotherapy and Australian Ultrasonophoresis to boost collagen production in the skin, SilkPeel Diamond Microdermabrasion for precision skin polishing, and injectable fillers such as Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Artefill, Evolence, Belotero, Sculptra, Prevelle, Selphyll, and Radiesse for lip augmentation and facial sculpting. Dr. Zdinak also offers a variety of laser and light treatments such as Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) photofacials to treat the age spots and broken capillaries of sun damaged skin, laser skin resurfacing to smooth wrinkles and acne scars, and radiosurgery for scarless mole removal.
Dr. Zdinak attends her clientele at 10 West 74th Street in Manhattan. Recognized as a go-to expert in the field of medical skin care, Dr. Zdinak frequently lectures to medical professionals and media consultants on the latest aesthetic technologies and techniques. She is a respected physician instructor and has lectured extensively in the United States and abroad. She is a faculty lecturer to the World Congress on Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine in Paris and Monte Carlo, and has been featured on Fox News, CBS News, the New York Times, as well as in VOGUE, ELLE, PEOPLE, HEALTH, and IN TOUCH magazines. Contact Dr. Zdinak’s office at (212) 799-1411 for more information.