San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 18, 2013
Kinetic Growth today announced that leading pharmacy automation provider Parata Systems has deployed the Venue eCommerce solution via the Salesforce Platform to accelerate its customers’ adoption of eCommerce. Parata is using Venue to allow customers to order supplies online via its Salesforce Customer Portal. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. Kinetic Growth is located in booth N2131 in the Dreamforce Expo North.
The Venue eCommerce application is 100% native to the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps. Venue is currently available on the AppExchange at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000008XzgUEAS
Comments on the news
- “As a leading provider of eCommerce for the Salesforce Platform, we are very proud to work with Parata,” said Samir Gupta, co-founder of Kinetic Growth. “Parata is transforming their customer relationships by allowing customers to self-serve and make eCommerce purchases directly within Salesforce. Venue is the tool that lets them do this. We succeed when our customers succeed.”
- “Parata’s first commitment is to our customers, so we want their experience with us to be excellent and seamless,” said Eric Clay, MIS director for Parata. “Kinetic Growth made integration easy and put us on the fast track to achieve our business goals.”
- “Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “And partners such as Kinetic Growth are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like Parata Systems connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
Venue benefits and features
Venue is eCommerce for Salesforce. Venue is designed for the enterprise: it is extensively customizable and includes all the components required for a fully functional eCommerce store such as shopping cart, shipping, sales tax, credit card processing, discounts and coupons. The software runs 100% on the Salesforce Platform so your existing Salesforce database instantaneously shares product, price, and customer information with your online store. Management, sales reps, and web customers all work from a single unified set of data. This reduces the time you spend setting up and administering your online store.
Learn more about Venue eCommerce for salesforce.com at: http://www.KineticGrowth.com/venue-salesforce-ecommerce/.
Dreamforce 2013 is the world’s largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year's 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
- Learn more about Venue: http://www.KineticGrowth.com/venue-salesforce-ecommerce/
- Follow Kinetic Growth on LinkedIn: http://www.KineticGrowth.com/linkedin/
- Register for Dreamforce: http://www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dreamforce
About the Salesforce AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Parata is a trusted brand, providing intuitive pharmacy automation technology that enables pharmacists to improve accuracy, productivity, medication adherence, and patient health outcomes. Parata PASS™ organizes medications by date, time and dose in strip packaging that makes it easy for patients, caregivers and nurses to ensure they are taken at the right time, every time. Parata Max® and Parata Mini® ensure fast, accurate dispensing in vials. Pharmacy 2000™ workflow software extends accuracy across a pharmacy’s entire prescription volume. Founded in 2001, Parata is based in Durham, N.C.
To learn more, visit http://www.parata.com.
About Kinetic Growth
Kinetic Growth provides integrated software solutions that drive growth and improve efficiency; all built 100% on the Salesforce Platform. Venue is eCommerce for Salesforce. Encore automates renewals, subscriptions and billing. Done provides advanced task management and collaboration.
For more information about Kinetic Growth, visit: http://www.KineticGrowth.com.
Copyright 2013, Kinetic Growth Inc. All rights reserved.