McShane Insurance believes that all Texas residents should be more educated on long term care and the insurance options available that can help alleviate the financial strains and other hassles related to long term care.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) December 03, 2013
McShane Insurance of Houston, Texas is releasing facts about long term medical care and the insurance that can help cover these costs. Since November is National Long Term Care Awareness Month, the agency hopes to spread awareness about this subject and educate local residents about the benefits of long term care insurance.
Surprising facts about long term care, and the benefits of long term care insurance:
- 70% of people 65 or older will require some type of long term care during their life.
- Only about 30% of Americans over 50 years old have saved money specifically for long term care costs.
- Long term care is not typically covered through a standard health insurance policy or Medicare.
- A proper and complete long term care strategy includes financial support, health care services, insurance, and other support systems.
- Long term care insurance can help provide high quality and more accessible health care for everyone.
- A proper long term care insurance plan can have many benefits, including:
- A decreased burden on a family due to long term care costs
- The access to quality health care
- Greater financial stability and peace of mind
- The ability to receive health care services in the individual’s home
- A better maintained quality of life for a longer time period
McShane Insurance believes that all Texas residents should be more educated on long term care and the insurance options available that can help alleviate the financial strains and other hassles related to long term care. The more residents understand the intricacies of long term care, the more they will obtain the insurance coverage they need. McShane Insurance urges Texas residents who are curious to learn more about long term care insurance to visit its website or contact the agency’s Houston office by calling 888-918-9174.
About McShane Insurance:
McShane Insurance has been providing health and life insurance coverage to Texas residents and businesses since 2002. Since it was founded, the agency’s goal has been to act as a helpful resource where people are able to learn more about their possible liabilities and the insurance options available to them. A section of the agency’s website has even been dedicated to providing educational resources about insurance to current and potential customers. With such a focus on health and life insurance, McShane Insurance has become an expert in the industry, and is able to work with its customers to find the right insurance plan to fit their needs at a reasonable price. The agency truly values taking care of its customers, and gets to know each one on a personal level that ensures an unbeatable level of service.