Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
With SOLAR for iOS enjoyed on over 2 million devices, the team behind the award-winning weather app have released the long awaited - SOLAR for Android. Plans are underway as well, for not only a SOLAR widget, but for an initial batch of in-app purchase options - A series of customizable design-inspired themes starting at $.99, to be made available in the new year.
Justin Dionisio, creator: “We’ve spent the last year coordinating a series of new features for SOLAR, the first of which will launch cross-platform in early 2014. For now though, we’re just excited to finally be part of the Android community. The wait was worth it, we promise!”
Solar: An exquisitely designed weather app.
No vector polygons, no dew point calibration and it won't remind you to wear a jacket. Just radiant colorscapes and precision forecasting. A modern meteorological tech-cessory for the aesthetically-inspired.
- AD FREE - No clutter
- EXCLUSIVE 24 Hour scrolling forecast feature.
- GPS Weather data based on BestForecast™ by Wunderground.com™ to deliver unrivaled local neighborhood forecasts.
- U.S. current conditions data comes from over 42,000 weather stations across the country.
- International current conditions are collected directly from more than 29,000 weather stations located in countries around the globe.
- Share the current weather conditions like never before
SOLAR - The Coolest Weather App on iOS, is Now Burning Up on Android!
Jasmine Wright - Hollr, Inc.
Press / Whatever Else