West Middlesex, PA (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
Leading dealer management system (DMS) provider AutoSoft, Inc. (http://www.AutoSoft-asi.com) announced today the completion of their certification by American Honda Motor Co., Inc for their iN Plus Realtime integration with the AutoSoft dealership management system (DMS). Information sent to Honda is processed immediately over a secure Internet connection and information is readily available on the AHM Interactive Network (iN). This eliminates multiple manual processing steps and significantly reduces the time it takes to transmit data between AutoSoft Honda dealers and the manufacturer.
“Honda dealers will now find that the added simplicity and efficiency afforded them by this integration with iN Plus Realtime helps them be even more productive,” said Mark Hellbusch, EVP and Chief Technology Officer for AutoSoft. “This integration with American Honda is part of our commitment to bring innovative technology solutions to our customers that helps them manage their businesses and operations.”
Several of the new key features for the iN Plus Realtime integration include:
- Retail Delivery Reporting (RDR) transmits vehicle sales directly to the iN network
- Vehicle invoices from Honda are automatically available in the Accounting system
- Repair Orders are transmitted to Honda as soon as they are closed
- The Parts Workbench allows dealers to submit both Parts Orders and Parts Returns as well as receive Parts Acknowledgements (parts order status).
- The new Parts Catalog integration allows dealers to verify their DMS part inventory on-hand quantities against shopping lists.
Honda dealers using AutoSoft can find out more about AutoSoft’s certification with iN Plus RealTime technology by contacting AutoSoft at (800) 473-4630, or by visiting our web site at http://www.autosoft-asi.com.
About AutoSoft, Inc.
AutoSoft, Inc. is a market leading dealer management systems provider for automotive dealers. Celebrating twenty-five years in the industry, AutoSoft has a customer base of more than 30,000 users in nearly 2,000 dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. AutoSoft is committed to delivering industry leading customer service and support that result in higher efficiency and profitability for dealerships. Visit our web site at http://www.autosoft-asi.com.