bizXpress saves users time and money by offering proven best-practices, business-building guidance and the site-building flexibility of WordPress, without its complexity.
Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
As part of its commitment to help small business owners succeed online, SiteSell has launched bizXpress, a unique business-building plugin that takes SiteSell's proven guidance and tools to a new level. Users can install the bizXpress plugin to use all the features from within any WordPress site, or use bizXpress as a service, accessible from any web browser.
This product launch is the fruit of a 12-year evolution that began with the introduction of industry-leading SBI! and represents SiteSell's natural expansion to assisting a much broader spectrum of potential customers. "bizXpress saves users time and money by offering proven best-practices, business-building guidance and the site-building flexibility of WordPress, without its complexity," explains SiteSell CEO Daniel Kornitzer.
bizXpress supports online entrepreneurs in their efforts to build equity and earn a sustainable income from their web properties, by delivering:
1) A step-by-step process (text, video and mobile Action Guide formats) for building a profitable business on WordPress.
2) Keyword and niche research tools to help users make smart business decisions.
3) An expansive collection of business-building resource articles and tutorials, including WordPress site-building topics.
4) Vetted and tested WordPress plugin recommendations.
5) Three levels of guidance (24/7 Customer Support, Success-Focused Forums, SiteSell Professionals).
6) Access to every function of bizXpress, from multiple WordPress sites.
"WordPress carries significant market momentum as a Content Management System (CMS) platform, and SiteSell can add tremendous value in educating, training and simplifying the business-user experience, in addition to providing its proprietary keyword research tools that are truly second-to-none," says SiteSell Founder Ken Evoy.
bizXpress is being offered in the traditional WordPress "freemium" business model, with a totally free Lite version and a Pro version that requires a paid subscription.
For a general overview of the product, visit bizXpress and for background notes about the company, see SiteSell Inc.
SiteSell Inc. Media Relations