V2.5 meets the needs of growing businesses for flexibility and mobile innovation at a dramatically lower cost.
Santa Clara, Calif. (PRWEB) December 19, 2013
Zoom, the cloud meeting company, today begins the transformation of real-time collaboration by delivering Version 2.5 (V2.5) to help customers reduce their total cost of ownership by over 80% compared to current solutions and enable greater business mobility. Zoom is the first cloud meeting service that unifies mobile collaboration, cloud video conferencing and simple online meetings together as one easy-to-use platform.
Advanced Mobile Collaboration
- Annotation during screen sharing extended to iPhone and iPad
- Real-time whiteboard collaboration on iPad
- Group messaging for team collaboration with unlimited text, images and audio messages via iPhone and Android phone
- Increased cloud meeting capacity up to 100 video participants
- Gallery video view for up to 25 participants extended to Cloud Room Connector for H.323/SIP devices
- Personal Meeting ID – choose your own permanent virtual room
- Password protected meetings for H.323/SIP room systems
- Broader MP4 recording options including active speaker, gallery view and M4A audio-only
With over 200 million meeting minutes in 2013, Zoom has pioneered the category of cloud meetings that unify mobile collaboration, cloud video conferencing and simple online meetings.
“Zoom is introducing V2.5 based on feedback from over 5,000 businesses and 6 million participants using our service,” said Eric S. Yuan, Founder and CEO of Zoom. “V2.5 meets the needs of growing businesses for flexibility and mobile innovation at a dramatically lower cost.”
Existing Zoom customers can upgrade now at no additional cost. New customers can sign up for a free Basic account at https://zoom.us/signup or purchase a Pro/Business account for $9.99/month at https://zoom.us/pricing.
Zoom, the cloud meeting company, unifies mobile collaboration, cloud video conferencing and simple online meetings into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android and H.323/SIP room systems. Zoom is a privately held company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit zoom.us or follow us @zoom_us.