Wilmington, MA (PRWEB) August 06, 2013
- Ponemon Institute: Dr. Larry Ponemon
- Security Innovation: Jason Taylor, CTO
- ISSECO (International Secure Software Engineering Council) – Dr. Sachar Paulus, former CSO of SAP AG
The most effective way to reduce application security risk is to implement a repeatable, secure software development lifecycle (SSDLC) that includes standards, education, and regular assessment. However, a recent Ponemon & Security Innovation joint research study revealed that many organizations have ad-hoc policies, no formal application security training program, and a significant disconnect between executives and the technical staff regarding perceived levels of application security maturity and activities.
Come join this webcast to gain expert, analyst and practitioner perspectives on how to mature your organization’s application security program and avoid critical mistakes.
- Report findings: the current state of application security
- How does your organization measure up
- Filling the skills, process and measurement gaps
- Overcoming maturity pitfalls
- How to prevent or fix key issue from occurring in your organization
- The CSO/CISO perspective - the power of knowledge
- What experience as a CSO/CISO taught me about application security
When: Wednesday, August 14, 1:00 -2:00 EST