Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) August 12, 2013
David Gergen CDT/President of Pro Player Health Alliance and Gergen's Orthodontic Lab and Brock Rondeau DDS have teamed up to engage, teach and inspire the OSA dentists who have an interest in pediatrics. Add to that the promotional element provided by Pro Player Health Alliance speakers NFL Hall of Fame and 9 time Pro Bowler Mike Haynes, 5 time Pro Bowler Roy Green and 4 time Pro Bowler Derek Kennard with Mark Walczak.
Mr. Gergen and Dr. Brock Rondeau have collaborated on a lineup of speakers and topics, all of whom are the best in class care providers in their respective areas. Dr. Rondeau of Rondeau Seminars combines his thirst for knowledge in the orthodontic arena with his expertise in teaching to provide other dentists with the knowledge they need to improve their practice.
Both David and Brock are leaders in the field and icons to many. Mr. Gergen has recently been involved in creating a pediatric sleep appliance that is a direct result of all of this experience and experimentation. This device is worn on the child’s upper and lower teeth, and gives the dentist an opportunity to guide the growth of the patients teeth and more important, the jaw and the airway. Expansion of the upper jaw will create more room for the tongue to posture forward and open the airway. The simple shape and construction of the lower appliance will help stage the growth of the child’s teeth, allowing the dentist to control the growth rates of the teeth for maximum cosmetic and palliative effect. More information regarding the appliance will surface at the event in Las Vegas.
Speakers and topics will include:
Phase 1 Interceptive Ortho by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Cone Beam application in Pediatric Sleep Apnea by Orthodontist Francisco Eraso D.D.S., M.S., M.S., M.S.D.
- Comparison Of Different Oral Appliances by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Latest Treatment Options For Pediatric Sleep Apnea by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Functional Orthodontics by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- The Dentists’ Role In Adult And Pediatric Sleep Apnea by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Early Treatment Ortho For Pediatric Sleep Apnea Patients by Orthodontist Francisco Eraso D.D.S., M.S., M.S., M.S.D.
- Practice Building: How to Integrate Sleep And Phase 1 Ortho Into A Busy Dental Practice by Dar Radfar
- Oral Comprehensive Algorhythm to Dental Sleep Medicine Part 1 by Brad Eli D.M.D., M.S
- Oral Comprehensive Algorhythm to Dental Sleep Medicine Part 2 by Brad Eli D.M.D., M.S
- Managing Patient records for Medical Billing to minimize insurance denials by Richard Drake D.D.S.
- Testing And The Adult And Pediatric Sleep Patient by Randy Clare
- Pain Management Low Level Laser Therapy by NFL Hall Of Fame Mike Haynes
Date: November 1 and 2, 2013
Location: Orleans Hotel and Casino
4500 W Tropicana Ave Las Vegas, NV 89103
To register for the event, call Skylar Faulkner at 623.986.0279.
As President of Pro Player Health Alliance, he has been a nationally respected dental lab technician for over 25 years. He received the award for “The Finest Orthodontic Technician in the Country” given by Columbus Dental in 1986. He also has been appointed chair of the dental wing of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy, a national interdisciplinary academy dedicated to sleep training and education with over 60,000 members. He has worked for some of the pioneers in the orthodontic and sleep dentistry fields. One of his proudest achievements is receiving The National Leadership award for Arizona Small Businessman of the Year in 2004.
About Pro Player Health Alliance
Pro Player Health Alliance (PPHA) is an organization dedicated to helping former NFL players and the public through providing testing and treatment options for those who suffer from sleep apnea. In addition, the PPHA is dedicated to integrating education and raising awareness, in a fun and memorable way.