A single file transfer administrator might manage file transfers with over 1,000 trading partners. These file transfer experts deserve better productivity tools.
Natick, MA (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
Coviant Software announces the release of Diplomat Managed File Transfer v5.3 with enhancements and new features that:
- Expand deployment options. With the new Web Launch feature, Diplomat Managed File Transfer software can be located on-premise or in the cloud and managed remotely.
- Reduce time to deploy managed file transfer capabilities to users. Users can set up, update, monitor and execute secure file transfer jobs via a browser without installing a desktop application.
- Shorten time to set up secure file transfer jobs with new trading partners. Internal database improvements reduce response times when creating and updating file transfer settings. A new selective merge feature makes it easy to merge new file transfer jobs into a production secure file transfer environment.
- Improve ad hoc file transfer. The new ad hoc file transfer feature allows users to execute ad hoc file transfers from a browser.
- Enhance file transfer security. Optional two-factor authentication combines authentication by username/password with user log-in authentication by the domain controller to ensure only intended users set up, update or execute file transfer jobs.
“At a large company, a single file transfer administrator might manage file transfers with over 1,000 trading partners,” said Pam Reid, CEO at Coviant Software. “These file transfer experts deserve better productivity tools. Our latest release concentrates on new features that streamline the file transfer process.”
Organizations needing a better way to automate, integrate and control secure file transfers with their trading partners can now download a free, 15-day trial of any Diplomat Transaction Manager v5.3 product.
About Coviant Software
Coviant Software delivers Managed File Transfer solutions to improve the productivity of file transfer administrators. Diplomat Managed File Transfer software uses Intelligent File Transfer(TM) design with embedded secure file transfer logic, so file transfer experts can quickly design and deploy file transfer jobs with fewer errors and failed transfers.