Using Homes.com’s integrated suite of marketing tools, our subscribers have an edge in promoting their listings and converting more leads into closed business.
Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
Homes.com and California Regional MLS (CRMLS) announced today the launch of Homes.com’s integrated marketing suite, Homes Connect, for all 70,000 CRMLS subscribers. CRMLS members can now benefit from Homes.com’s extensive marketing suite, connecting them to the 12.5 million consumers visiting Homes.com monthly. In conjunction with this expanded partnership, CRMLS also launched mobile applications powered by Homes.com for their consumer facing site, HomeSeekers.com, providing consumers expanded options to search member listings on either Apple or Android devices.
“It’s imperative for real estate professionals in today’s fast-paced housing market to have integrated marketing tools that are effective but easy to use,” said Brock MacLean, executive vice president of Homes.com. “Homes.com is committed to providing technology services to the industry. We’re honored to partner with CRMLS to provide their 70,000 subscribing members with Homes Connect, our powerful suite of marketing tools in one easy-to-access platform.”
CRMLS member benefits of the Homes Connect platform include:
- Homes.com Leads: All leads from listings are sent back to the listing agent
- Quick Search: Quickly and easily search and display MLS properties on high-definition maps
- CMAzing: Agent and broker-branded, high-impact property presentations
- Design Center: Quickly create professional-quality flyers, brochures and postcards from MLS listings
- Neighborhood Envoy: Generate detailed neighborhood reports for buyers
- Social Prospecting: Aggregate contacts from Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Social Broadcaster: Promote yourself and your listings simultaneously across social media networks
- Agent Website: CRMLS-branded website with integrated IDX and VOW search
Specific features of the HomeSeekers.com mobile applications include:
- Instantly find nearby homes or rentals with GPS-driven location finder
- Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with our interactive maps
- Custom searches using filters like price, city, number of beds, and more
- Vivid, full-screen photos (on iPad) of homes
- Connect with agents instantly via email or phone
- Loan payment calculator
- Search newest property data available
- Listing agent and brokerage clearly displayed
- Applications available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
“Homes.com has given CRMLS brokers and agents a quality consumer mobile application designed to generate consumer connections with our subscribers,” said Art Carter, CEO of CRMLS. “Using Homes.com’s integrated suite of marketing tools, our subscribers have an edge in promoting their listings and converting more leads into closed business.”
Homes.com is a leading provider of real estate marketing and media services, including brand advertising, property listing exposure and syndication, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation. Homes Connect by Homes.com offers the real estate industry’s first-ever all-inclusive marketing platform for agents and brokers featuring single-login convenience. Over 12.5 million consumers visit Homes.com each month to search nearly 3 million properties for sale or rent, to locate real estate agents in their area and to find useful home buying tips. For more information, visit http://www.Homes.com.
Homes.com is a division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading marketing services and publishing company headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.dominionenterprises.com.
California Regional MLS is the nation’s largest Multiple Listing Service, providing products and services to over 70,000 subscribers from 35 REALTOR® associations. California Regional MLS, located at 180 Via Verde, Suite 200 in San Dimas, California, provides access to listing data throughout the state of California. California Regional MLS has been a regional MLS for over 30 years and is dedicated to making a REAL difference in the day-to-day business of real estate professionals. For more information on California Regional MLS, please email communications(at)crmls(dot)org.