I want to re-establish the people’s belief in the European Union and bring Europe into its New Golden Age.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 24, 2014
Economic expert and the last descendant of the 1st King Harald of Scandinavia, Alexandre Alé de Basseville has announced his plan to represent France under the CTI Party in the 2014 European Parliament elections.
Committed to creating a stronger European identity through his embrace of new technology and entrepreneurship, transparent and fair business practices, and a strong economy built upon development of the energy industry, Alexandre Alé de Basseville will usher Europe into its New Golden Age.
From his work in the private sector as an established creative director and his extensive experience in the world of entrepreneurship, finance and energy politics, Alexandre Alé de Basseville is a strong candidate able to fulfill his innovative strategy to transform Europe and allow it to emerge as the strong world leader it can become.
“On the eve of the European elections, belief in the European Union staggers. Two-thirds of the Dutch and Europeans do not believe economic achievements have been made. Recent polls revealed that out of 7,000 respondents in nine EU countries, people in only three countries think positively about Europe. I want to re-establish the people’s belief in the European Union and bring Europe into its New Golden Age,” explained Alexandre Alé de Basseville.
Alexandre Alé de Basseville will re-establish the people’s belief in the European Union and bring Europe into its New Golden Age by:
- Promoting and maintaining all the diverse regions, cultures and individualism of European nations;
- Establishing energy as the lifeline of the economy by creating a 1 billion dollar fund focused on developing new ventures by and/or for oil, energy and technology companies;
- Creating a United Europe that is transparent in its business model, and encourages innovation and an atmosphere that allows entrepreneurship to flourish;
- Annulling the scam of the “Left and Right” and move towards the future of a political center that achieves prosperity, innovation, aspiration, inspiration, wealth and well-being;
- Strengthening Europe by making English the second language for every person;
- Building an economy that moves forward with a commitment to equal rights for men and women.
Alexandre Alé de Basseville is an entrepreneur and creative director who currently works in finance focusing on foreign currencies, online banking platforms, energy business politics, new venture opportunities and private banking support. He resides in France and this is his first time seeking election to the European Parliament.
For Europe’s New Golden Age, Alexandre Alé de Basseville
French CTI Party Candidate for the European Parliament
Telephone : +33 (0)6 59 73 64 87 Email : ctiparty.europe(at)gmail(dot)com http://www.ctiparty.org