Sydney, NSW (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
With Kids? Panic!, children can hold the phone or tablet without changing the video, allowing parents to distract their kids while they complete those last chores or finish the drive home. Hitting the Panic! button will display a random video from the library or parents can browse all videos to pick the one their child loves.
Kids? Panic! lets you:
- Quickly distract your kids when they get restless at the supermarket, during dinner or in the car
- Prevent them stopping videos using the Kids? Panic! lock screen
- Discover great new videos by hitting the Panic! button
- Play your children’s favourite videos by browsing through categories.
Parents using Kids? Panic! have had some great things to say about the app so far such as:
- “Love it! Great app. Simple and keeps them entertained”
- “Not only do I love it but the kids do! Just what I need to distract the kids when I'm out and about.”
- “I never usually give reviews unless the app is that good or that bad so I'm very pleased to give this app 5 stars and suggest others to get this app for their children if they want a great app.”
“Since we launched Kids? Panic! we’ve been so pleased with the feedback from parents. As parents ourselves we find the application really useful and are so glad we can help other parents during those trying times,” said Darren McKee, CEO and Founder of DM Media.
Kids? Panic! ($0.99) is available for sale now on the iTunes App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/kids-panic!/id854835270) in the USA, UK, Australia, South Africa, Hong Kong and New Zealand.
Please visit http://kidspanic.com for more Kids? Panic! information including screenshots and videos of the application in action.
Kids? Panic! is developed by DM Media, an Australian application development company.