PCI Policy Templates for Version 3.0 Just Released by the Global Payments Experts at pcipolicyportal.com.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 28, 2014
Merchants and service providers can now instantly download the extensively revised PCI policy templates for Version 3.0 of the PCI DSS standards. Authored by regulatory compliance and payments experts, the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet comes complete with the following information:
- Section I: A comprehensive process for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) that includes a step-by-step checklist for assessing one’s specific PCI requirements and overall needs.
- Section II: Hundreds of pages of professionally developed information security and operational specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates – and more – for ensuring rapid compliance with the PCI DSS standards. Additionally, section II contains dozens of critical provisioning and hardening documents for securing all in-scope system components.
- Section III: In-depth information security manual filled with dozens of essential policies and procedures. This document, at over 100 pages in length, is an excellent tool for helping put in place numerous security best practices.
- Section: IV: Certificate of compliance that’s awarded to merchants and service providers who’ve successfully completed all mandated requirements put forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- Section V: Industry leading PCI Security Awareness Training Packet consisting of a comprehensive security manual (65 + pages), along with over 100 + PowerPoint (PPT) slides.
- Section VI: PCI DSS project management template.
Becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) has never been easier, thanks to the PCI policy templates contained within the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet, so download now.