"We believe web-based video customer engagement has the power to change the way healthcare is delivered and scaled." -- Alfredo Ramirez, CEO of Vyopta
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) May 20, 2014
Vyopta Incorporated, the cloud video customer engagement company, today debuted its innovative web-based Video Customer Engagement for Healthcare solution that transforms any organizations website into a video Healthcare Engagement Center, providing new ways to engage with patients, providers and vendors, to drive better outcomes. In addition, the Vyopta solution provides Analytics allowing healthcare organizations to optimize, measure and report outcome from their video-based patient encounters. The Vyopta cloud solution uniquely integrates web-based video, like the new Cisco Jabber Guest, with an intelligent workflow engine as an embedded web widget, delivering a simple, logical user experience to access relevant experts, in a solution that is rapid to deploy and cost effective, ultimately improving and expanding healthcare delivery.
Using the new Vyopta solution, healthcare providers can now connect patients to expert help instantly, and support coordinated and accountable care initiatives; caregivers can provide remote care with expert access - scheduled or on-demand; pharmaceutical companies can make specific expert resources readily available to healthcare providers; and healthcare staff can maintain continuing medical education with access to educators and content to enrich remote learning. With Analytics, outcome can be measured and optimized: insight into the performance and operation of the video solution ensures quality and reliability, valuable data and intelligence around the usage and outcome of the video patient/provider encounters support regulatory reporting and billing.
“In a time when the healthcare industry is challenged with improving patient outcomes while managing lower reimbursement rates, Vyopta has delivered a very accessible solution, that removes the barrier to delivering widespread, expert healthcare,” said Alfredo Ramirez, President and CEO of Vyopta. “Our customers are turning to video to not only improve services like telemedicine but to provide entirely new services like wellness centers and preventive care to patients, as well as expedite interactions and resolutions with vendors, payers and more. We believe web-based video customer engagement has the power to change the way healthcare is delivered and scaled.”
Vyopta had designed a new paradigm for healthcare customer engagement via video. Unlike traditional video-solutions that have been limited in scale thus limited in reach, complex to deploy, difficult for both patient and provider to use, and expensive, Vyopta has designed from the ground up an intelligent workflow engine as an embedded web widget, that integrates video into the healthcare process(es), to transform any website into a healthcare engagement center.
The Vyopta solution utilizes Vyopta building block apps and Jabber Guest to provide an easily configurable experience and rapid integration into the organization processes and workflows. Any website can become an interactive tool where visitors can engage with experts - scheduled or on-demand - by simply selecting an area of interest from a menu of services specific to the provider. Ensuring continuum of service, additional experts can be added as needed; documents, videos and other content can be shared to provide the information needed for immediate, accurate resolution.
Vyopta for the first time makes web-based, video healthcare engagement centers a reality:
- A new user experience: Simple, Accessible, Immediate
- Click to connect to an expert, face to face, from any website or mobile device using Vyopta technology
- Scheduled, or ad hoc calls for immediate access
- Logical menu of services or questions, with multi-language support, to connect to the right subject matter expert easily
- A unique technology approach: Automated and Integrated
- Calls are automatically queued; recorded video messages can be played while callers are on-hold
- Skills-based routing directs the call to the appropriate expert; additional experts can be added on-demand via warm transfer
- Content and desktops can be easily shared to enrich the interaction
- A smart solution: Intelligent, Efficient and Cost Effective to deploy and scale
- Integrated analytics to measure outcomes, optimize, provide billing and chargeback accounting data, and predict and plan future demand
- Vyopta web widget requires no hardcoding or custom programming of websites - just drop a link into the website, much like adding a YouTube link; workflows can be changed quickly without requiring changes to the website
- Virtual Meeting Room technology expedites deployment and configuration; multivendor support ensures widespread interoperability
- Cloud based subscription model is cost effective and scalable
About Vyopta Incorporated
Vyopta delivers Video Customer Engagement solutions that transform the way organizations connect experts to customers. Vyopta multi-vendor solutions are powered by the Vyopta application building blocks: vAnalytics™, vAccess™, vPublish™, vSchedule™ and vControl® that simplify the user experience and abstract the video technology, automate and integrate video technology into workflows, and provide intelligence to optimize and measure outcomes. Vyopta is a Cisco Preferred Solutions Developer Partner. For more information on Vyopta, visit http://www.vyopta.com.
Vyopta®, vControl® and vRating® are registered trademarks of Vyopta Incorporated, and the trademarks of the Vyopta family of products are trademarks of Vyopta Incorporated. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice.