Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) September 22, 2014
These gauge panels make it easy to install aftermarket gauges while retaining a factory look. The panels install in place of the factory cluster and are pre-cut to accommodate standard-sized Auto Meter or other aftermarket gauges. That eliminates tricky (and expensive) custom fabrication. The panels are the perfect solution for builders looking to upgrade gauges but don’t want to use tacked-on gauge pods or bury gauges in hard-to-see locations.
The panels are made from aluminum with a black anodized finish and include mounting hardware when appropriate. The number and size of the gauge holes in each panel varies depending on vehicle application.
- 1967-81 Camaro
- 1968-72 Chevelle
- 1968-76 Nova
- 1982-87 Malibu/El Camino, Monte Carlo
- 1967-83 Chevy/GMC full size pickup and SUV
- 1970-76 Dodge Dart/Plymouth Duster
- 1970-74 Dodge Challenger/Plymouth Barracuda
- 1971-74 Dodge/Plymouth B-body
- 1967-68 and 1970-78 Firebird
- 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Summit Racing Equipment