With a month-to-month pricing option, Blue Box Cloud gives customers the ultimate... the best of private cloud performance and security, paired with the economics and agility they need.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (PRWEB) September 16, 2014
Blue Box—a Seattle-based provider of on-demand private cloud as a service (PCaaS) on dedicated hardware—today announced the availability of month-to-month pricing on Blue Box Cloud at the OpenStack Silicon Valley event in Mountain View, Calif.
Blue Box Cloud, which is already known for making OpenStack Private Cloud easy to deploy, scale and maintain, now comes with a pricing structure that offers clients low cost of entry, low risk, and maximum flexibility.
Key News Facts
1. Blue Box now offers its customers the option to purchase a Blue Box Cloud initial cluster or add-on nodes on a month-to-month basis.
2. Initial pricing is $5,000 a month. See below for details regarding what this includes.
3. The month-to-month fee is paid monthly in advance and can be canceled before the end of 30 days.
4. An existing stack can be converted to 12-month term pricing at any time, effective at the end of the current monthly term, saving customers 20% or more
5. Customers opting to start with 12-month term pricing can still purchase additional nodes month-to-month.
What Blue Box Cloud Month to Month Pricing Delivers
Base pricing of $5,000 per month includes:
-- Three physical nodes
-- 96 cores
-- 384GB RAM
-- 3.6TB disk
-- 14 public IPV4 addresses
-- 3 TB of Bandwidth
“Since we went into general availability in May, Blue Box Cloud has rapidly advanced on its technology roadmap, and today’s news is the next big step in delivering private cloud as a service under pricing and delivery models that rival the agility and flexibility of public cloud,” said said Bob Desantis, chief revenue officer at Blue Box. “With a month-to-month pricing option, Blue Box Cloud gives customers the ultimate on-demand performance and operational flexibility as well as economic elasticity and cost certainty. In other words, it gives customers the best of private cloud performance and security, paired with the economics and agility they need.”
About Blue Box
Blue Box is a pioneering Private Cloud as a Service (PCaaS) provider with a worldwide customer base. Blue Box’s technology platform leverages decades of operational expertise in cloud and distributed systems to deliver Blue Box Cloud—a managed, hosted private cloud on dedicated hardware, powered by OpenStack and available and scalable on demand. Blue Box Cloud delivers core benefits of both public and private clouds in one offering. Blue Box meets the control, performance, and security needs of customers in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, financial services, digital media, gaming, technology and retail. Learn more about Seattle-based Blue Box at bluebox.net or find Blue Box on Twitter at @bluebox.