WoodTrends ceiling systems incorporate a variety of configurations to meet a majority of acoustical requirements
Agawam, MA (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
Sound Seal—the experts in acoustic control—now offers, through its WoodTrends Product Division, the beauty of real wood ceilings configured to meet diverse acoustical requirements and designed for easy installation into three typical grid systems.
Because flat, rigid materials are inherently reflective, Sound Seal has developed a method that uses state of the art CNC machinery to form round or elongated perforations in the wood. This enables superior, balanced sound reflection and absorption, resulting in optimum acoustical results.
The three options include:
- WoodTrends Basic: Designed for installation in a standard intermediate-duty 15/16” or 9/16” T-grid—an exposed grid system, where the full ceiling grid is visible. The lay-in style panel has regular edge detail and incorporates a rabbeted edge detail on all four sides.
- WoodTrends Elite: Compatible with a standard, semi-concealed 15/16” T-grid that leaves a 3/8” pencil line between panels and lets only a small portion of the ceiling grid be visible. Sound Seal’s unique compression spring technology allows for zero clearance above the grid and downward accessibility through any field panel.
- WoodTrends Select: Used in conjunction with the company’s standard z-bar to create a fully accessible concealed system where no supporting ceiling grids are visible. This creates a continuous ceiling with panels defined by a 2mm bevel on all edges.
All WoodTrends Ceiling Systems feature:
- Class A Fire Rated Composite available
- NCR Values as high as .90
- No added formaldehyde MDF core
- Standard sizes: 2’x2’, 2’x4’, 1’x6’
- Custom sizes available
- Popular and exotic wood veneers available.
About Sound Seal:
Since 1978 Sound Seal has been a leading manufacturer of acoustical noise control products offering the widest product selection in the soundproofing industry with innovative solutions and outstanding customer service. Sound Seal consists of three product divisions: the Industrial Division that deals with in-plant noise control and environmental noise control; the Architectural Division that handles interiors and finishes, including an award winning line of Wood Trends products; and the Impacta Flooring Division that deals with floor underlayments. For more information please visit http://www.soundseal.com call 1-413-789-1770.