We are committed to transforming the way financial services companies use data and predictive analytics to optimize business performance.
Westport, CT (PRWEB) October 23, 2014
Earnix, a leading provider of integrated pricing and customer analytics software for insurers and banks, today announced the release of Earnix version 7.0, the newest edition of the software designed to provide financial services companies with one system for all their risk and pricing needs. Earnix version 7.0 helps financial institutions to boost their analytical productivity and make the most predictive customer, product and pricing decisions.
Earnix version 7.0 introduces a new user experience to more easily leverage the organization’s data assets with deep, statistical analytics and optimization. The new version is optimized for the Cloud, enabling faster time-to-market of prices and products, and providing unbounded analytical workload capacity. Benefits of the Cloud include immediate utilization of new analytical features, the ability to more quickly leverage the computing platforms, and central control of the overall analytical workload.
Additionally, new features for Earnix version 7.0 include significant improvements to user experience, such as:
- In-Context Modeling: All relevant contextual information for model construction is now available to users in a single screen, providing a faster and more intuitive interface that increases analytical productivity.
- Model Sharing: Model Sharing enables breaking a modeling problem into sub models and allowing different teams (i.e., Risk & Pricing) to collaborate and maintain predictive analytics work more easily in a shared workspace.
- Instant Visualization: Faster loading graphs allow actuaries and analysts to instantly visualize incremental modeling steps, enabling them to quickly compare a current modeling step to a previous one.
- Solution Templates: This feature provides a structured starting point for modeling tasks that decreases the learning curve for new Earnix users and helps users of all levels to more easily design solutions that achieve their goals.
- Model Timeline: A new activity log saves time by offering better project sharing and collaboration capabilities. The Model Timeline logs all changes made to models and enables each user to continue or inherit completed work at any point.
- Automatic Variable Selection: As analysts are inundated with increasingly more variables and data, Automatic Variable Selection guides them in reviewing and evaluating the information at hand. Specifically, it provides a more efficient way to identify the most meaningful predictive variables.
“We are committed to transforming the way financial services companies use data and predictive analytics to optimize business performance. Cloud-enabled version 7.0 represents an important step in this direction,” said Aviv Cohen, Earnix Vice President of Products & Marketing. “With the delivery of version 7.0, we continue on our innovative path to provide the most advanced analytics and pricing capabilities for the financial services industry. We look forward to rolling out additional new features and products over the coming months.”
Earnix version 7.0 will be available worldwide in December 2014. The software can be deployed on premise or accessed via a Cloud-based service.
Earnix Integrated Pricing and Customer Analytics software empowers financial services companies to predict customer risk and demand and their impact on business performance, enabling the alignment of product offerings with changing market dynamics. Earnix combines predictive modeling and optimization with real-time connectivity to core operational systems, bringing the power of analytic-driven decisions to every customer interaction. Banks and insurers rely on Earnix solutions to improve deposit, loan, and insurance policy offerings. For more information, visit http://www.earnix.com.
Aviv Cohen, VP of Products & Marketing