Ghosts, goblins and witches are everywhere during the Halloween season, but they’re not nearly as scary as red fruit punch on a white sofa or nail polish on a new dress. Krud Kutter is the superhero to make those scary stains disappear.
Vernon Hills, Ill. (PRWEB) October 31, 2014
Ghosts, goblins and witches are everywhere during the Halloween season, but they’re not nearly as scary as red fruit punch on a white sofa or nail polish on a new dress. Use Original Krud Kutter Concentrated Cleaner/Degreaser, the superhero to make those scary stains disappear. Krud Kutter, an eco-friendly line of cleaning solutions, announced today “Krud Kutter’s Ten Tips to Eliminate Scary Stains.”
“We’ve all experienced the horror of finding a damaging stain on a valuable article,” said Melissa Grimm, senior brand manager for Krud Kutter. “We recently surveyed our Krud Kutter customers for stories of their scariest stains to develop Krud Kutter’s ‘Ten Tips to Eliminate Scary Stains’.”
Ten Tips to Eliminate Scary Stains:
1. Red fruit punch on a white sofa – The hostess of a children’s party found red fruit punch on her white sofa. Cleaning Tip: First dab up all extra liquid with a white rag until nothing more is absorbed, then spray Original Krud Kutter and work into the stain, keep working and dabbing until the stain is gone.
2. Rust stains on tile floor – A homeowner moved a piece of furniture and found the ultimate eyesore, rust stains on the tile floor. Cleaning Tip: Spray with Krud Kutter and scrub with a brush until stain is eliminated.
3. Ink pen on fabric – An antique dealer found a large ink pen mark on a valuable antique sofa, which greatly reduced the value. Cleaning Tip: Spray concentrate directly on stain, let it soak in and rub lightly with a cloth. Reapply as needed.
4. Dried egg on a mailbox and painted siding – Halloween comes with Tricks and Treats, including thrown eggs. Cleaning Tip: Remove as quickly as possible, spray with Krud Kutter and scrub with a brush.
5. Family dog eats a whole bag of Halloween candy and after digesting leaves a large “chocolate pancake” on living room carpet. Cleaning Tip: Scoop up residue and dab with a white rag until almost dry, spray with Original Krud Kutter and work stain with gloved hands and a damp cloth until the stain is gone.
6. Dracula’s blood or possibly red wine on a new dress shirt. Cleaning Tip: Spray stain with Original Krud Kutter, let it soak and follow washing machine instructions.
7. Piano student writes letters on piano keys with permanent marker. Cleaning Tip: Spray Original Krud Kutter on cloth and wipe keys, do not spray directly on keys, once marker is removed, wipe off with damp cloth.
8. Burnt popcorn stains and odor in microwave. Cleaning Tip: Spray and scrub Original Krud Kutter lightly until stains and odor are eliminated, wipe off with damp cloth
9. Street tar on carpet of new automobile. Cleaning Tip: Spray Original Krud Kutter and scrub lightly with cloth or brush, wipe with damp cloth until gone.
10. Young girl “paints” nail polish on bedroom comforter and walls. Cleaning Tip: Spray Original Krud Kutter stains and let soak. Wash comforter in washing machine following washing instructions and wipe walls with damp cloth. Reapply if needed.
Krud Kutter has earned the trust of millions of homeowners through 30 years of consistently providing eco-friendly solutions for tough tasks. The brand has a continuous commitment toward providing effective cleaning solutions that are safe for the environment and families. Krud Kutter products can be purchased at home improvement, hardware, mass merchants and paint stores. For more information visit http://www.KrudKutter.com.
For nearly a century Rust-Oleum has been the global leader in manufacturing innovative coatings that empower do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Its wide breadth of brands and products include small project paints, primers, automotive, industrial, concrete coatings and wood care categories and include such trusted names as Rust-Oleum, Stops Rust®, High Performance®, Painter’s Touch®, Universal®, EpoxyShield®, Varathane®, Zinsser®, MultiSpec®, Testors®, Modern Masters® and Watco®. The company is headquartered outside of Chicago, in Vernon Hills. For more information visit http://www.rustoleum.com.