London, UK (PRWEB) November 12, 2014
The market for cancer diagnostics is within an inch of explosion, as the research workers discover novel specific antigens, approach major technology advances pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of tumours, and also unravel the secrets of the genetic basis of the disease. Over the next five years, the global cancer diagnostics sector shows signs that it is going to be an impressive, dynamic and rapidly growing field. Expected breakthroughs in technology are likely to offer plentiful opportunities for identifying genetic predisposition, determining specific tumours, and monitoring biological responses to cancer therapies. The growing geriatric population is set to further compound the soaring demand for malignancy assays and the fast-paced expansion of the market across the world.
New cutting-edge research report “2014-2018 World Cancer Diagnostics Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies--France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US” elaborated by VPGMarketResearch.com (VPG) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: 2014-2018 World Cancer Diagnostics Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies--France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 34,500.00
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the world cancer diagnostics universe. It examines the different trends prevailing across the markets of the USA, Europe and Asia; reviews current and emerging assays; analyses prospective applications of novel diagnostic technologies; provides detailed forecasts of the sales of major tumour markers by geography (country) and market segment; profiles the dominant players and potential new entrants into the cancer diagnostics market; as well as identifies specific business opportunities for leading suppliers.
- Comprehensive look at the global cancer diagnostics market.
- Detailed market analyses across nations such as France, Italy, Germany, Japan, the UK, Spain, and the USA; 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by individual country.
- Exhaustive market segmentation analysis.
- Estimated pool of labs performing tumour cancer diagnostic testing by country.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and latest developments in Europe, the USA, and Asia.
- Identification of business opportunities, as well as strategic recommendations.
- Analysis of cancer diagnostic product suppliers’ shares, sales and volume forecasts.
- Overview of instrumentation.
- Assessment of the latest technologies.
- Investigation of the competitive landscape along with extensive company profiles.
- Forecasts of the worldwide cancer diagnostics market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.