GSE has a proven track record of de-risking projects that help some of the largest organizations in the world maintain and operate their facilities.
(PRWEB) December 17, 2014
Global energy services solutions provider GSE Systems, Inc. (“GSE”) has signed a three-year agreement with a major liquid petroleum gas (LPG) supplier to perform electrical engineering as well as instrumentation, control and automation (IC&A) services to all of the client’s UK sites. GSE’s combined services will help improve plant safety and reduce the operational risks associated with large-scale storage and filling of LPG.
Under the agreement, GSE’s services to the customer include, but are not limited to:
- Feasibility, front-end engineering design (FEED), preliminary design and sanction grade estimates
- Detailed electrical design
- Network simulation and analysis
- Arc flash calculations and risk assessment
- Electrical safety management
- Detailed site survey, technical data gathering and design, including configuration, calculations, drawings schedules and specifications
- Procurement, installation and commissioning of IC&A systems
- Safety instrumented systems (SIS) design and verification including gas, fire and security
“GSE has a proven track record of de-risking projects that help some of the largest organizations in the world maintain and operate their facilities,” said Simon Nicholson, VP sales Europe, GSE. “Our breadth of relevant experience ensures that our client will receive the highest quality engineering services so that it can operate its facilities safely and profitably for many years to come.”
For more information on GSE’s engineering capabilities, go to http://gses.com/engineering/engineering-consultants.
About GSE Systems, Inc.
We provide performance improvement solutions to the energy and process industries by combining expertise in engineering, operations, visualization, training and simulation to improve both human and plant performance. We have more than 300 employees and over four decades of experience as well as more than 1,100 installations and hundreds of customers in over 50 countries spanning the globe. Headquartered in Sykesville (Baltimore), Maryland, we also serve the world through offices in St. Marys, Georgia; Cary, North Carolina; Huntsville, Alabama; Chennai, India; Nyköping, Sweden; Stockton-on-Tees, UK; Glasgow, UK; and Beijing, China. Additional information is available at http://www.gses.com.