Emerging requirements for +1.80V based logic-architectures are the driving force behind the development and launch of the ASTXR-12 series.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) November 03, 2014
A globally preferred leading supplier of frequency control and magnetic components, Abracon Corporation introduces its ASTXR-12 series of high precision, temperature compensated crystal oscillators in an ultra-miniature, space saving 2.5x2.0x0.80mm SMT seam sealed package.
“Emerging requirements for +1.80V based logic-architectures are the driving force behind the development and launch of the ASTXR-12 series. Optimally configured for a +1.80V supply rail, this series is available with ±0.50 ppm stability over -40°C to +85°C, making it the ideal choice for cost-sensitive applications, requiring a tight frequency accuracy,” explains Syed Raza, director of engineering at Abracon Corporation.
Currently offered at 19.20MHz and 26.00MHz as the standard developed frequencies, this series is capable of operating from 10.00MHz to 52.00MHz. Customers may contact Abracon for specific frequency needs.
The ASTXR-12 series of TCXOs are based on an advanced-analog temperature compensation IC, coupled with precision TCXO processing techniques, yielding the following key features:
- A +1.71V to +1.90V bias voltage (VDD)
- A standard 19.20MHz version, also available at a VDD of 2.85V
- A typical phase noise of -139dBc/Hz and -150dBc/Hz at 1k and 10kHz offset at 19.2MHz carrier
- Availability with a ±0.50 ppm stability over a -40ºC to +85ºC operating temperature range
- A ±0.60 ppm maximum hysteresis
- A ±0.05 ppm/°C to ±0.10 ppm/°C maximum frequency slope over narrow and wide operating temperature ranges, respectively
- Two standard devices available with a RF output enable/disable (E/D) feature to
preserve current drain
- One standard device available with both E/D and an analog temperature sensor output
- A space saving, 2.5 x 2.0 x 0.80mm ceramic SMT package
Standard applications of the ASTXR-12 series include: GPS, PND, communications, consumer electronics, Wi-Fi, WiMax/W-LAN and general timing applications requiring a precision frequency, low-noise, low-cost and small profile SMT solution.
The ASTXR-12 series of devices will be in stock at Abracon’s Global Distribution Network by January 2015.
For technical assistance with this product, please contact Abracon Corporation at tech-support(at)abracon.com.
Abracon Corporation was established in 1992 with the vision of becoming a top tier global manufacturer of Frequency Control, Signal Conditioning, Clock Distribution and Magnetic Components with local design and technical support. Abracon provides its customers with high quality products, competitive pricing, timely delivery, reliable engineering and technical support, plus production flexibility worldwide.