By bringing together best-in-class solutions from Gorkana into the Cision portfolio, we are continuing to provide the most cutting-edge tools in our ever-evolving industry.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 26, 2015
Today Cision, the leading global media intelligence provider, is introducing new and upgraded features to its PR Edition platform that bring together the best content and technologies from across its entire portfolio through expanding users’ influencer marketing and insights capabilities. Through this upgrade, Cision is making it even easier for businesses to power the stories that propel their brands.
“Influencer marketing and media insights are now paramount to a PR or marketing professional’s success,” said Cision CEO Peter Granat. “By bringing together best-in-class solutions from Gorkana into the Cision portfolio, we are continuing to provide the most cutting-edge tools in our ever-evolving industry.”
Major feature upgrades to Cision PR Edition include:
- Gorkana’s Premium Profiles & Media Updates: Now the most robust profiles in the industry, these will provide richer insights and tips to help users cultivate meaningful engagement with media.
- Enhanced influencer profile pages: Newly designed contact pages provide more social intelligence with links to social media profiles, a history of past engagement and outreach, premium pitching profiles and twitter streams.
- Influencer Streams: Users can now view real-time insights on what contacts are writing about and who they interact with on social media. Users can engage with media contacts directly, plus share and send original content to build deeper relationships with the media and expand their social networks.
- Influencer Search: Users can find influencers based on what they’re talking about – not just who they are – by searching for top influencers, and then narrowing down by their topic, to find the best contacts to connect with for campaigns.
Global Media Insights:
- Social Dashboards: New social performance dashboards combine valuable social intelligence with earned and owned media metrics, including online, social, broadcast and print media, or other performance data. Aggregating mission critical data in a single dashboard provides an easy to share, continuously refreshed business snapshot.
- Email Distribution Improvements & Google Analytics Integration: The updates simplify the user experience, and the addition of new templates makes it easy to design attractive and engaging emails, along with integration to Google Analytics to determine campaign success.
- Global Capabilities: Expanded availability in the UK, Canada and France.
Enhanced Mobile & Sharing:
- New iOS mobile app and curation: Users can now download the app to access a stream of their brand’s most important news coverage, with easy-to-use options to curate and share news with internal stakeholders or social followers.
Together, these changes underscore Cision’s commitment to further investment in technology and innovation and providing PR and marketing professionals with cutting-edge solutions in influencer marketing, media intelligence and brand insights.
“Cision continues to make my job easier,” said Alan Wallace, Director of Communications at Afilias. “The new Cision upgrade helps me find media most likely to be interested to report my story. The additional data for media contacts is extremely helpful and the new email distribution wizard is the best in the industry. The recent enhancements in social media monitoring make the best PR tool in the business even better.”
Feature upgrades are included in Cision’s PR Edition, which has already received SIIA CODiE awards this year for Best Media & Information Monitoring Solution as well as Best Content Analytics Solution. Current customers can contact their account manager for more information. Visit here for additional details.
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communications, social media and content marketing professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR and social software, rich analytics and a Global Insights team, Cision enables clients to improve their marketing and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision also represents the Gorkana Group, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision has over 100,000 customers worldwide and maintains offices in Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Finland and China. For more information, visit http://www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.