We strive to be the most effective, enthusiastic, innovative and resourceful professionals in the industry, while working hard to define the name DYNAMIC!
Past News ReleasesRSS
Danville, CA (PRWEB) January 26, 2015
1. The Rise of Mobile Recruitment
Is the rise of mobile recruiting an opportunity or a threat to the companies?
- More than 55% people in U.S. access the web through mobile devices. (Source: Comescore, Inc.)
- 65% of candidates search for jobs using their mobile devices. (Source: Indeed)
- 78% of candidates reveal that they would prefer applying for jobs on their mobile devices. (Source: Indeed)
- 45% of candidates track their application status on mobile. (Source: Kelton Research)
- 90% of Fortune 500 companies haven’t optimized their career sites for mobile usage. (Source: iMomentous)
2. Temporary Staffing on a Rise
What will be the implications of growth of temporary jobs on staffing and economy?
- In 2014, temporary staffing grew at a higher rate than permanent jobs. (Source: BLS)
- In 2013, 70.6% of the new jobs generated in the U.S. were made by temporary workers. (Source: BLS)
- Temporary hiring reached 2.9 million in mid-2014, an all-time high. (Source: BLS)
- 18% of temp jobs turn into permanent jobs every year. (Source: ASA)
- 1 out of 10 workers are placed through temporary-staffing agencies. (Source: ASA)
3. Aging Baby Boomers, Emerging Gen-Y
With Gen Y vouching to step into baby boomers’ leadership shoes, how will the workplace be transformed?
- By 2020, 80 million baby boomers will be retiring creating a leadership gap to be filled by Gen X and Gen Y. (Source: greenbaypressgazette)
- By 2025, Gen Y will make up 75% of the work force. (Source: BPW Foundation)
- 74% Gen Y wants flexible work schedules and 88% want work-life integration. (Source: Intelligence Group Study)
- 64% Gen Y aspires to make the world a better place to live. (Source: Intelligence Group Study)
4. Hire for Fit, Train for Skills
Will the firms making a timely investment in the talent supply chain take the lead over the competitors?
- 89% of ‘new hires’ fail for attitudinal reasons and 11% fail for lack of skills. (Source: leadershipiq)
- 46% of the U.S. executives accept that they don’t have the skills they need in the next 1-2 years. (Source: Accenture)
- 72% executives identified training as one of the most effective ways for skill development. (Source: Accenture)
5. Employer Branding – The New Age Talent Mantra
Will ‘Employer Branding’ become the next cornerstone for attracting and keeping the new talent?
- In 2014, 9 out of 10 referrals were made by employees. (Source: RiseSmart)
- 90% of job seekers read reviews of the company before accepting the offer letter. (Source: Glassdoor)
- 90% of employees would leave their current job for an offer from another company with a higher reputation. (Source: Glassdoor)
- What job seekers look for in an employer - Career prospects, work environment, product/service quality, work/life balance, job security, compensation and recognition.
6. The Big Data & Analytics
Does big data hold the key to help organizations get through the constant flux of information?
- Big Data market will grow at a 27% CAGR, turning into a $32.4 billion industry through 2017. (Source: IDC forecast)
- 85% of people believe that businesses can take more informed decisions with big data (Source: IDG Research Services)
- In 2015, the companies that use analytics will be 5 times more likely to make faster decisions than competition. (Source: International Data Corporation Forecast)
7. ATS Integration
Will employers choose a staffing firm on the basis of whether or not it deploys ATS in its hiring strategy?
ATS uses a single platform to perform multiple functions across the hiring cycle.
- Posting job openings
- Screening resumes
- Sending interview calls
- Individual applicant tracking
- Automating data feed
- Validating data
- Addressing any shortcomings
- Compiling and sharing results
Firms that choose a staffing firm with ATS integration get the following competitive advantages.
- Streamline the screening process
- Optimize the capabilities
- Minimizes manual errors
- Reduces turnaround time
- Reduces overall cost of operation
- Increases operational efficiency
- Minimize bad hiring costs