The 2015 final survey report will provide valuable data to assist organizations in compensation planning against their peers.
Minneapolis, Minn. (PRWEB) February 12, 2015
INTEGRATED Healthcare Strategies, a trusted compensation survey authority, invites healthcare organizations to participate in its 2015 National Healthcare Leadership Compensation Survey. This survey includes executive, director, and manager-level positions to create a comprehensive source of leadership compensation data.
Last year’s report featured more not-for-profit organizations than any other survey. The 2015 final survey report will provide valuable data to assist organizations in compensation planning against their peers.
2015 Survey Features
- Data on total compensation including salaries, short- and long-term incentives, benefits, perquisites, and severance
- 225+ benchmark positions at the executive, director, and manager level
- Comprehensive data on salary structures, bonus plans, budgeted increases, benefit plans, and more
- Data reported by revenue size and region
- Participants in our 2014 Leadership Survey will be able to download a pre-populated survey with their previously submitted data
- Bundle the National Healthcare Leadership and Staff Surveys to save
- Data Extraction Template offered for organizations with 5+ entities
The deadline to participate is May 8, 2015. In August 2015, survey participants will receive the results for the participant price (between $600-$900, depending on the preference of offered formats: PDF only, PDF & Excel, PDF & Hard Copy, and PDF, Excel & Hard Copy).
With compensation and budgets continuing to be a challenge, this is a topic that isn’t going away in healthcare. INTEGRATED has experts and primary research data to share with industry media. Please contact Christy Boswell, survey manager, at Christy(dot)boswell(at)ihstrategies(dot)com if you’re in need of an expert or data to help complete a story.
About INTEGRATED Healthcare Strategies
For more than 30 years, INTEGRATED Healthcare Strategies has provided consultative services and people-based solutions to clients across the healthcare spectrum, including community and children’s hospitals, academic medical centers, health networks, clinics, and assisted-care providers. Our expert consultants and nationally recognized thought-leaders help organizations achieve their business goals by ensuring top talent is attracted, retained, and engaged, while measuring and maximizing human and organizational performance. With tailored solutions that extend well beyond single services, INTEGRATED offers the knowledge, guidance, insights, and alignment that organizations need to not only survive the rapidly changing healthcare environment, but to succeed in it. Exclusive to Healthcare, Dedicated to People.