“Physicians across the country struggle with traditional EHR systems that come in the way of physician-patient engagement,” said Satish Malnaik, CEO of NextServices.
Ann Arbor, MI (PRWEB) April 20, 2015
“Meaningful Use Stage 2 poses steep learning curves for physicians. We built a system that makes it as easy as possible for physicians to go through their day naturally without having to stress about compliance,” said Deepak Jadhav, Director of Technology at NextServices. He added, “We also observe that training on enki EHR v2.0 for Stage 2 measures is significantly lower compared to most available EHR systems."
Highlights of enki EHR v2.0
- Being a cloud/mobile EHR, physicians can access patient information from anywhere. Using the enki mobile iPad version, care givers are no longer tethered to a workstation, thereby enhancing patient engagement.
- Automated dashboards track Meaningful Use and Clinical Quality Measures dynamically, eliminating the need to run separate reports.
- enki EHR's care management modules allow patients, physicians and nursing staff to interact through a secure patient portal, resulting in better patient compliance.
- Population health management features help control disease burden across patient groups.
- With a new, redesigned interface, enki EHR can be personalized for every user in a few minutes.
- Access and security restrictions track usage up to the milli-second and for all functions on the system.
- Physicians can select from clinical quality measures ranging from cancer screening to tracking high risk medications for the elderly, increasing their quality of care.
- enki EHR seamlessly interfaces with SureScripts pharmacy network, several lab networks, public health registries using secure interoperable web-services.
“Physicians across the country struggle with traditional EHR systems that come in the way of physician-patient engagement,” said Satish Malnaik, CEO of NextServices. “We are thrilled that enki EHR helps doctors seamlessly comply with new Meaningful Use standards through the use of advanced technology."
enki EHR v2.0's certification number is IG-3413-14-0109. More Details can be found at http://www.infogard.com/healthcare_it/ehr_testing_and_certification/ehr_certified_products.
enki EHR v2.0 is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
NextServices provides cloud based revenue cycle, mobile electronic health management and consulting solutions for healthcare organizations across the world. Bringing an innovative approach to combining technology and services, NextServices offers a seamlessly integrated platform of web based and mobile software. For more information contact 1(866) DOC-NEXT or visit the company's website at http://www.nextservices.com.
About InfoGard Laboratories
InfoGard Laboratories has been authorized by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) to test and certify EHR Products as an Accredited Testing Laboratory (ATL) (NVLAP Lab Code: 100432-0) and ONC-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB). For more information visit http://www.infogard.com.
For more information, contact: