Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 16, 2015
The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Incorporated (CBCF) will hold a press conference during the kick off of its 45th Annual Legislative Conference (ALC), Sept. 16 – 20. The organization will announce CBCF’s efforts to advance the national conversation on criminal justice reform.
- Policy Now, an interactive digital platform to explore public policy issues
- CBCF Center for Policy Analysis and Research Future Focus Series
- National Town Hall: Black Lives Matter
- My Son’s Memory: Mothers of slain African American men
- Professional development series for educators
R. Donahue Peebles, CBCF board chair
A. Shuanise Washington, president and CEO, CBCF
Rep. G. K. Butterfield, Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) board chair
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, 45th Annual Legislative Conference co-chair
Rep. Terri Sewell, 45th Annual Legislative Conference co-chair
What: Press conference to address the state of the African-American community and criminal justice reform. Continental breakfast will be provided.
Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2015
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
L Street Bridge (2nd Floor)
801 Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, D.C.