“In choosing these five manufacturers, we believe our product offering better reflects the needs of our customers” -Paul Farrell, President and CEO of The Modern Group
Bristol, PA (PRWEB) October 05, 2015
The Modern Group, one of the nation’s leading distributors of material handling, construction and power generation products announced today that it has chosen to realign its material handling business with 5 new manufacturers to better serve its customers. Modern has announced that effective Oct. 3, 2015 they will distribute:
- Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, a global industry leader in material handling and construction products.
- Clark Material Handling, which created the world’s first internal combustion powered industrial truck.
- Big Joe, electric lift trucks which are designed for simplicity, ease of use and reliability.
- Terex Port Solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of state-of-the-art cargo handling equipment port management software and logistics solutions.
- Konecranes Lift Trucks, a leading manufacture for bulk handling operations specifically in container terminals and port operations.
“In choosing these five manufacturers, we believe our product offering better reflects the needs of our customers”, said Paul Farrell, Modern Group, President and CEO. “We have spent the last 18 months researching the future of material handling and we believe we have chosen like-minded material handling manufacturers whose product and innovations are world class. Hyundai, Clark, Big Joe, Terex and Konecranes Lift Trucks not only provide innovative engineering solutions now, but more importantly for the future. The choice of these manufactures positions us to expand our distribution area from Boston to DC in the near future. Our new affiliations will benefit our customers and the material handling industry as a whole.”
“Most importantly, Modern will continue to provide exceptional service and quality parts to all current customers. Our repair and parts resources have been enhanced and our growing tech workforce is experienced with all brands. Our current customers are well provided for and we will continue to provide best-in-class service”, Farrell added.
About Modern Group, Ltd
Celebrating its 70th anniversary in 2016, is one of the nation’s leading equipment distributors, provides sales, leasing, short term rental, service, parts, training and financing solutions through its forklifts, power systems, construction, and warehouse products businesses serving Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Delaware. For more information visit http://www.moderngroup.com/.