Jason’s national recognition as a Business Bankruptcy Specialist is well deserved and is a source of great pride for KRCL.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 06, 2016
Jason Binford, a director at Kane Russell Coleman & Logan PC, has successfully completed the requirements for national certification in Business Bankruptcy Law awarded by the American Board of Certification.
In order to obtain national certification, Jason satisfied the following requirements:
- Full practice of law for at least five years;
- Good standing in the bars of all states in where a license to practice law is held;
- Devoted at least 30% of time and at least 400 hours to bankruptcy related matters in the last three years;
- Documented involvement in business bankruptcy by providing information on cases practiced;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing legal education by earning at least 60 hours of bankruptcy education in the past three years;
- Passed an extensive, day-long written examination covering business bankruptcy issues.
Jason’s dedication, experience, and reputation within the legal community have repeatedly earned him recognition. He recently became Board Certified in Business Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been included on Texas Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, published by Thomson Reuters, from 2011 to 2015.
He represents debtors and creditors in large to mid-size Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 cases, as well as 363 sales, intellectual property disputes, landlord/tenant matters and franchise issues. A frequent speaker on bankruptcy-related topics, Jason has spent his career establishing himself as an authority in bankruptcy law.
“Jason’s national recognition as a Business Bankruptcy Specialist is well deserved and is a source of great pride for KRCL. His leadership at the firm and work within the Insolvency, Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights Section is a tremendous resource for our clients,” says Joe Coleman, a founding director of the firm and chair of the Insolvency, Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights Section.
Kane Russell Coleman & Logan PC is a full service law firm with offices in Dallas and Houston. Formed in 1992 with five lawyers, today KRCL has more than 95 attorneys. The Firm provides professional services for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to medium-sized public and private companies to entrepreneurs. KRCL handles transactional, litigation and bankruptcy matters in Texas and throughout the country.
SOURCE: Kane Russell Coleman & Logan, P.C.