Charlotte, N.C. (PRWEB) April 26, 2016
Long admired by kitchen enthusiasts for blending high-quality performance, easy-to-use features and stylish designs, Electrolux has created another work of art: the Electrolux Expressionist Collection™ of small kitchen appliances.
Consisting of a water kettle, coffee maker, tabletop blender, immersion blender and toaster, the Expressionist Collection paints a picture of approachable elegance with designs that are sleek and modern enough for stylish homes – and priced perfectly for the spring gift season.
“Consumers want kitchen appliances that produce quality results, and that also make food prep a hassle-free and enjoyable experience,” said Per Kvarby, Global Product Manager, Electrolux Small Appliances. “The products in the Expressionist Collection not only provide these benefits, but their stylish design and affordable price point make them the ideal gift for newlyweds, recent college grads or anyone looking for an elegant upgrade for the countertop products they use every day.”
Taking Food Prep to the Next Level
The timeless, classic appearance of the collection comes from a mix of die cast aluminum and stainless steel. The Expressionist Collection exemplifies chic elegance and serves as the ideal option for those who use their food prep tools daily and want them on display. The Electrolux Expressionist Collection includes five products:
- Expressionist Water Kettle – Tea aficionados everywhere will appreciate the Expressionist Water Kettle’s OneCup Turbo™ function, which boils one serving of water within 60 seconds. Pre-set programs allow users to reach the ideal temperature for a perfect cup of coffee, green tea, white tea or oolong tea. The Water Kettle also features a 24-hour timer; a programmable, high-contrast LCD display and a “safety first” system with three-way auto shut off. MSRP: $129.99
- Expressionist Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker – Designed to help coffee lovers create their perfect brew, the Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker features a PureAdvantage™ Water Filter for great-tasting water – which in turn makes great-tasting coffee. An advanced brewing system with an AromaStrength™ Selector and ProBrew™ Shower System work to extract coffee’s best flavors. The Coffee Maker also features a 24-hour auto start and a permanent gold-tone filter, which the full coffee bean flavor flow through. A high-contrast LCD display features simple controls for ease-of-use. MSRP: $149.99
- Expressionist Blender – Better circulation of ingredients – thanks to innovative TruFlow® Technology – provides superior blending results, and five easy-to-use settings offer superb results at the touch of a button. The Expressionist Blender’s blades are titanium-coated to keep them sharper, longer. MSRP: $149.99
- Expressionist Immersion Blender –Titanium-coated blades, an innovative foot design and a turbo speed option offers a burst of extra blending power for velvety-smooth soups, smoothies and more. Additional accessories, including a chopper, whisk and blending jar, provide endless food prep possibilities. MSRP: $99.99
- Expressionist Toaster – A DigitalVision™ Precision Timer helps users know when their toast is ready – to the second – and the temperature sensor technology adjusts the browning cycle for consistent results every time. A programmable darkness selector provides seven digital browning levels for light to dark toast, and every shade in between, and a bagel function toasts the sliced side while gently warming the rest for true café results. MSRP: $79.99
Each Expressionist Collection product offers a durable stainless steel design and easy-to-wipe-clean control panel for maximum style and convenience, and carries a one year warranty. All products are available nationally at online retailers and Electroluxappliances.com/expressionist.
About Electrolux Small Appliances North America
Electrolux Small Appliances North America (ESA-NA) leverages consumer driven insight to manufacture and market innovative small appliances for the home. The company markets floor care products and small kitchen appliances to consumers under its well-known Eureka, Electrolux and Frigidaire Professional brands and sells high-quality commercial products under its Sanitaire brand name. It also offers central vacuums made by its Electrolux Central Vacuum Systems division (formerly known as Beam Industries). ESA-NA is based in Charlotte, N.C., and is a part of The Electrolux Group. Visit http://www.electroluxappliances.com, http://www.eureka.com, http://www.frigidaire.com, or http://www.beamvac.com for more information.