CHICAGO (PRWEB) April 27, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 Email Tracking Software Grid report to help businesses make the best email tracking technology decision. Yesware, HubSpot Sales, SalesLoft, ToutApp, and ClearSlide were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Cirrus Insight and LiveHive Sales Acceleration Platform were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Yesware earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while HubSpot Sales earned the highest overall market presence scores.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Email tracking as a sales tool - User reviews frequently highlighted the value of email tracking software for sales prospect outreach and tracking, rather than for email marketing purposes.
- Integration quality matters - Reviewers repeatedly pointed to the quality of integration between their email tracking tool and CRM systems as being a deciding factor of overall satisfaction in their evaluation of email tracking products.
- Mobile needs improvement - User feature endorsements highlighted the mobile capabilities of email tracking products as a key area for improvement. Users also pointed to some email tracking products as not being mobile friendly.
About the Email Tracking Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 1,150 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 29 products listed in G2 Crowd’s email tracking category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 70,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.