In the hyper-paced online world, customer drift is all too common as they are deluged with messages and offers.
Sacramento, California (PRWEB) May 23, 2016
“In the hyper-paced online world, customer drift is all too common as they are deluged with messages and offers,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “Smart marketing automation is a proven method to win them back. Here’s how:”
Challenge: How to Win Them Back
Business wants to target people who are visiting their website, but have previously unsubscribed from their list. Their goal is to get them to opt back into their database.
Solution: Reach out and Engage Automaticallty
1. Configure a workflow that serves a reactivation pop-up to visitors who have previously unsubscribed from your client’s list.
2. Monitor: Who is visiting the website
- Visitors whose status equals “active”
- Visitors whose status equals “unsubscribed”
4. Engage: Once a visitor has been identified as someone who has previously unsubscribed, they will receive a website pop-up with a targeted special offer.
5. Re-engage: After the user has filled out the form displayed in the pop-up and opted back into their list, Vandelays.com can send a product recommendation email based on the items they viewed when last on the site
Find out more about how email marketing + marketing automation + behavioral insights = higher lead conversion into customers, check out Six Ways Marketers Can Put Behavioral Automation to Work.
StreamSend is an award-winning digital marketing platform offering results-driven email and social media marketing, automated content curation and management, and behavioral automation.