With Aspect Stone Tiles, you simply peel off the backing and stick the tile to the wall. It’s the perfect project for the DIY homeowner who wants to complete a budget-friendly update in their home.
Neenah, WI (PRWEB) June 01, 2016
Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP) announced today the debut of its new Aspect® Peel & Stick Stone Tiles collection. The Aspect brand line extension consists of genuine thin-cut stone tiles available in nine colors. They include:
- Charcoal Slate - a neutral, dark gray
- Weathered Quartz – a mix of browns, grays and rust tones
- Medley Slate - a mix of warm and cool tones
- Autumn Sandstone – reddish brown with underlying oranges
- Golden Sandstone – a light sand color
- Iron Slate – matte gray with amber flecks
- Mossy Quartz - subtle greens and yellows mixed with bronze
- Tarnished Quartz – light browns, beige and green and golden flecks
- Frosted Quartz - dark gray with metallic accents
“Stone tiles have always been a hugely popular home décor product, but many consumers are put off by having to hire a contractor to install them,” says ACP President Rob Rebman. “With Aspect Stone Tiles, you simply peel off the backing and stick the tile to the wall. It’s the perfect project for the DIY homeowner who wants to complete a budget-friendly update in their home.”
Aspect Stone tiles are lightweight and flexible and are made of genuine, thin-cut stone. They require no contractor, grout, mortar, or complicated or expensive tools to install and offer the designer look of stone for a fraction of the price. They are the latest edition to the Aspect tile line which includes Aspect Metal and Glass Peel & Stick Tiles. Perfect for backsplash, walls, details and accents, the tiles are $12.99 per square foot.
More information about Aspect Peel & Stick Stone Tiles, including where to buy, technical specifications, installation guides and FAQs, can be found at http://www.aspectideas.com. Aspect stone tiles are a product of ACP. ACP’s products blend ingenuity with style — giving customers finished projects that feature easy installation, quality, affordability and timeless appeal. Company contact information: ACP - 555 Bell Street, Neenah, WI 54956. 800-434-3750. http://www.acpideas.com