Now, marketers can measure their social media investments through social conversions in one simple and easy to understand dashboard as part of a holistic view of all of their marketing efforts
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 09, 2016
Social media marketing strategies are having a huge impact on eCommerce stores, yet many online store owners are too busy to give their social efforts the proper attention it deserves. Springbot today launched Social Hub, a new feature as part of their core eCommerce marketing platform that integrates with a store’s social channels, data and product catalog.
Social Hub provides insights on social media marketing efforts via desktop and mobile devices and helps retailers drive sales directly from social channels including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
“I really like the convenience of being able to do everything on one page on a mobile device,” shared Christal VanEtten, PR & social media oracle of Espionage Cosmetics. “We travel a lot visiting our brick and mortar store, attending events and presenting at conventions. Social Hub allows us to share what we’re doing immediately with customers from celebrity sightings to inviting fans to visit our booth.”
Designed for Shopify, Magento and Magento 2.0 stores, Social Hub connects to a store’s product database to provide real-time analytics on a single dashboard alongside other marketing channels. The cart integration enables marketers to quickly access products for social posts, pull product details directly into posts, and share high-resolution product images without uploading additional photos on both desktop and mobile.
VanEtten prefers Social Hub over her previous social platform for the mobile integration which allows her to post while on-the-go without losing any key metrics. She also relies on the calendar view to manage social messages for the week and detailed analytics for a deeper analysis of activities by channel and specific actions, including click-through rates and in-store purchases.
“Social channels are critical for reaching today’s connected consumer. A businesses’ online presence, interaction with customers and prospects, and brand image live and breathe through social,” said Erika Jolly Brookes, CMO at Springbot. “Now, marketers can measure their social media investments through social conversions in one simple and easy to understand dashboard as part of a holistic view of all of their marketing efforts.”
Designed for the small and midsized business marketer in mind, Springbot’s Social Hub’s key features include:
- Mobile access – Busy store owners can review metrics and quickly make changes while on-the-go. They can post on any connected social channel, check metrics to monitor engagement with posts and use trackable links directly from their mobile device for additional analysis.
- Powerful analytics – Likes, shares, comments and views. These metrics are more powerful for marketers when each social activity is tied back to revenue – along with revenue from every other marketing channel. Analytics Hub monitors social engagement and helps track social conversions across all social channels. From trackable links and shares to retweets and comments, the Analytics Hub feature helps marketers identify which posts generate the most engagement.
- Social recommendations – Not sure what to post? Idea Hub offers suggestions based on the day and can prepopulate posts, such as which hashtag to use and when. For example, a Thursday recommendation may be to use the #TBT hashtag with a brief explanation of what it means and what’s appropriate to post.
- Calendar – The intuitive design of the calendar view makes it easy to edit, track and schedule posts across social channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Online marketers juggling various accounts can avoid multiple logins by selecting specific Facebook pages or Pinterest boards. The character counter for each channel also ensures posts stay within their character limits.
“Understanding and monitoring how social channels drive conversions and revenue is critical for eCommerce retailers,” shared Brookes. “Social Hub’s integration with Shopify and Magento helps ensure analytics are up-to-date so marketers can post and respond in real-time. Powerful data combined with an easy to use layout, helps busy merchants make confident marketing decisions.”
In addition to Social Hub, Springbot’s Advanced Shoppable Instagram also helps online merchants easily transform consumer engagement into high-quality traffic and revenue by making Instagram shoppable for consumers.
To learn more about Social Hub and tips on how to increase social engagement, register for the two-part webinar series titled, “Plot Your Social Media Domination Plan with Springbot.”
- June 16 at 2 p.m. EST - Part one of the social webinar series will focus on Springbot’s newest features, Social Hub and Advanced Shoppable Instagram, along with a live demonstration of each feature.
- June 23 at 2 p.m. EST - Part two will examine how to define success in social media including benchmarks of a successful campaign and walks through seven easy steps to increase social engagement.
Register today for the social webinar series. All registrants will receive the on-demand recording of both webinars.
Springbot delivers an eCommerce marketing platform to small and medium businesses that has combined the power of marketing automation and marketing analytics to deliver its Marketing Robotics service. The cloud-based offering integrates and makes simple the data, content and multi-channel marketing tools (social, online, email, etc.) eCommerce website owners need to drive more traffic, conversions and revenue. Springbot helps eCommerce Shopify and Magento merchants grow their revenue by taking smarter, data-driven marketing actions.
To learn more information about Springbot, please visit http://www.springbot.com/.