Santa Rosa, Calif. (PRWEB) October 18, 2016
One of the greatest challenges outdoor photographers face is how to carry their smaller, and yet still sophisticated and expensive, camera gear in a backpack of sufficient quality to endure the rigors of the wilds. To meet their needs, MindShift Gear has released the SidePath, a lightweight outdoor photography backpack that features superior materials and construction.
The Sidepath’s contoured back panel with lumbar support, air-channel, lightweight harness, and adjustable sternum strap provide all day comfort. The backpack is constructed with P600D and 420D nylon, high quality YKK zippers, 420D high-density nylon with re-enforced stress points for long-lasting durability and strength.
At one-and-a half-pounds, the SidePath is a great grab-and-go bag that can be used for landscape, travel, a day out, or anything in between. Rear panel access keeps gear secure and the harness clean. A roomy zippered compartment fits a 10” tablet and all the supplies needed for a one-day adventure.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Soft-sided design looks like a daypack and not a bulky camera bag
- Integrated tripod/monopod/trekking pole mounting system on sides
- Two oversized stretch water bottle pockets
- Fits a DSLR, compact DSLR, and Mirrorless camera systems
- Adjustable dividers enable multiple camera case configurations
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
- High quality YKK zippers, 420D high-density nylon with reinforced stress points for long lasting durability and strength
- Zippered interior pocket to organize small items
- Highly breathable three-layer shoulder straps for all day comfort
- Holds 1 large (un-gripped) Mirrorless body and 1-2 standard zoom lenses or primes
- Holds 1 compact DSLR (Rebel, 3300 or 5300 series) and 1-2 lenses
- Holds 1 DSLR (5DMIII or D750) with 1 standard zoom or 2 primes
- Fits up to a 10” tablet
- 8 liters of capacity for personal gear
- Maximum lens size: DSLR: 24-70mm f/2.8 attached to a D750 or 6D
Exterior: For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The backpack also has high-quality YKK® RC-zippers, 420D Velocity nylon, 600D poly, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 200D poly, high-density nylex, high-density closed-cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- External Dimensions: 10.6” W x 19” H x 5.9” D (26 x 47 x 15 cm)
- Camera Compartment: 9.1” W x 6.7” H x 5.5” D (24 x 15 x 14 cm)
- Tablet Slot: 8.3” W x 9.8” H x 0.6” D (22 x 25 x 2 cm)
- Total Volume: 14L
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.7 kg) (includes rain cover)
# # #
About MindShift Gear
MindShift Gear (http://www.mindshiftgear.com) is a group of committed professional photographers and product designers who support conservation and protection of our natural resources and planet. Founded by the creators of Think Tank Photo and conservation photographer Daniel Beltrá, MindShift is dedicated to building carrying solutions for those who are passionate about experiencing the natural world. Their slogan, “Engage with nature,” challenges people to not only become involved in outdoor activities, but to create a conversation about nature and our relationship to the environment.