Vizor is proud to have a role in working toward AMBD's objectives to ensure the stability of the financial system and develop a sound and progressive financial services sector.
Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) January 30, 2017
Today, Vizor announced its financial regulatory technology will be implemented at AMBD. The solution will provide a single portal to collect financial data from external entities allowing AMBD to produce insightful and detailed reports. It will improve the supervisory lifecycle through the use of Vizor’s workflow engine, and also the quality of data being submitted through automatic validation checks. Financial returns will be implemented within several relevant departments at AMBD.
“We are very pleased to be working with AMBD,” remarked Conor Crowley, Joint CEO and Co-Founder of Vizor Software, “…and we are proud to have a role in working toward their objectives to ensure the stability of the financial system and develop a sound and progressive financial services sector.”
Other significant efficiencies AMBD will gain from the implementation of the Vizor solution include:
- Improved internal and external data collection processes for routine and ad-hoc data from internal sources, supervised institutions and other financial and non-financial entities.
- Improved quality, consistency, reliability and integrity of data/information submitted to and published by AMBD.
- Reduced turnaround time for data retrieval, collation, analysis and dissemination.
- Enhanced monitoring and supervision on both standalone and consolidated basis to quickly identify inherent risks within the financial system and proactively determine supervisory, regulatory and policy decisions/actions.
- Significant reduction in the need for submission of paper-based returns and reports while maintaining non-repudiation.
About Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
The establishment of AMBD in 2011 signifies another significant milestone in the development of the financial sector in Brunei Darussalam. It also underscores the commitment of the Government of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam in achieving and maintaining a sound and dynamic financial system by continually implementing appropriate measures and undertaking necessary financial sector reforms in support of national economic development objectives.
You can learn more about AMBD on its website http://www.ambd.gov.bn/Home.aspx
About Vizor Software
Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology since 2000. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor Software is trusted by central banks and financial regulators from around the globe for the collection, validation and analysis of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of financial regulators in more than 30 countries, Vizor is a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL toolset providers. Employing a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions, Vizor simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems.
You can learn more and visit Vizor at http://www.vizorsoftware.com or by following Vizor on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.