Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 02, 2017
Cubans are well-known for strong family bonds, which survive distance and time. To help Cuban expats stay connected with their family and friends back home this Easter, HablaCuba.com launches a special offer: $3 bonus for Voice Credit orders above $20.
The promotion is open starting April 4 until April 6. The $3 bonus applies when using coupon code EXTRAMINUT3S and brings extra minutes for longer international calls to Cuba. This means, HablaCuba.com customers can call not only their close family, but also their beloved aunts and uncles who will be thrilled to hear their voice again.
HablaCuba.com’s calling services are intuitive and easy to use, customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- From any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
Besides calling, customers can also send Easter top ups or recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.