The 2017 National Conference on Student Recruitment, Marketing, and Retention will cover the full spectrum of enrollment management and student success, from college recruitment to graduation.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa (PRWEB) May 03, 2017
Ruffalo Noel Levitz, the recognized leader in higher education enrollment and fundraising management solutions, today announced the keynote speakers for its 31st annual National Conference on Student Recruitment, Marketing, and Retention. This enrollment management conference will be held July 26-28 in Denver, Colorado. The event serves enrollment managers, college admissions directors, college student affairs personnel, and other higher education professionals seeking to discover winning strategies for today’s challenges in higher education. Since 1996, more than 30,000 college and university leaders and staff have attended the conference.
This year’s conference features more than 110 sessions from campus leaders and leading authorities. Keynote speakers include:
- Diana Nyad, author of Find a Way, sports journalist, and long-distance swimmer;
- Freeman Hrabowski, president, University of Maryland Baltimore County;
- Shirley Davis, expert on global workforce trends, diversity, and talent management;
- Christine Holton Cashen, author of The Good Stuff: Quips and Tips on Life, Love, Work, and Happiness.
Quotes from past attendees:
- “Great speakers with a wide variety of topics.”
- “This conference focused on research, and re-emphasized the importance of making decisions based on data, not the status quo.”
- “The sessions were excellent! Informative and actionable content.”
- “It is useful to step away from the day-to-day to allow those lightbulb moments that will inspire you in the days to come.”
- “I like this conference because I always walk away with tactics that I can implement.”
- “This was the most beneficial conference that I have ever attended in my ten years in higher education.”
The 2017 National Conference on Student Recruitment, Marketing, and Retention will cover the full spectrum of enrollment management and student success, from college recruitment to graduation. The sessions also tackle critical topics such as college pricing and financial aid, college completion and graduation, campus marketing, and strategic enrollment planning.
To register, please visit http://www.RuffaloNL.com/EMconference2017
About Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Campuses turn to Ruffalo Noel Levitz to reach their goals for student recruitment, marketing, financial aid, student success, and donor engagement. The firm is distinguished by its powerful array of technology-enabled enrollment and fundraising tools currently used by more than 1,800 colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations across North America and beyond. In addition, Ruffalo Noel Levitz conferences, research reports, papers, and articles help clients stay on top of current trends. For the latest insights, visit http://www.RuffaloNL.com.