Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) May 03, 2017
T38Fax, Incorporated, the leading provider of fax-optimized SIP trunks, announced on Friday the launch of its new customer self-care portal. The customer self-service website was completely redesigned to be more intuitive, sleek, and user-friendly. This is part of T38Fax’s commitment to enhance the customer experience and provide outstanding support.
The new portal launch follows the release of a preview that was sent to customers for feedback. “Initial response from customers has been overwhelmingly positive”, said Darren Nickerson, President of T38Fax. “We’ve incorporated suggestions and made dramatic improvements to our old portal. We’re excited to offer our customers a far superior online environment, with enhanced features and functionality.”
Some key improvements incorporated in the new portal include:
- A modern, clean, and easy to navigate interface that has been completely rebuilt to match how we sell, and customers use, our product
- A convenient dashboard with an account overview for quick reference
- A streamlined invoice reporting and payment process
- Simplified one-click free trial activation
- Integrated support case management; and
- Reporting and call detail record retrieval.
Customers of T38Fax can access the new self-care portal by visiting https://my.t38fax.com/.
Founded in 2012 and based just outside of Philadelphia, PA, T38Fax, Incorporated provides fax-optimized SIP trunks to business customers within the US and Canada. Their promise of ‘Simple, Reliable Fax Over IP’ is fulfilled via a combination of three key features:
1. Consistent T.38: T38Fax sells you their own T.38 instead of their underlying carriers’ various flawed implementations. By controlling the T.38 stack they are able to make sure it’s predictable, feature-rich and trouble-free.
2. ECM Error Correction: A facsimile is not guaranteed to be an exact copy without this vital feature of the fax protocol. Most carriers mistakenly turn off ECM. T38Fax offers ECM on all calls, and recommends all devices be configured to use it.
3. Premium Fax Support: T38Fax offers unlimited free support from fax industry veterans. They use science, not superstition, when troubleshooting fax issues.
For more information, visit T38Fax at http://www.t38fax.com or call their sales team at 888-536-4499.
T38Fax Media Contact:
215-825-8720 x 8102