Jersey City, New Jersey (PRWEB) May 09, 2017
AvePoint, the Microsoft Cloud expert, announced today the appointment of two AvePoint employees to Microsoft Regional Director status and six employees to Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status. AvePoint employees’ recognition across both programs demonstrates the company’s continued ability to provide first-class guidance and expertise to customers taking advantage of the latest Microsoft technologies and services – including Office 365, SharePoint, and Dynamics 365.
Microsoft has appointed two AvePoint employees to its Regional Director Program – an elite group of approximately 150 top technology visionaries from around the world who are honored for their technical expertise and for actively engaging with the Microsoft community. The AvePoint employees who have been named Microsoft Regional Directors include:
- John Peluso, Regional Director: As Senior Vice President of Product Strategy at AvePoint, Peluso is responsible for aligning product strategy with the key needs, problems, and initiatives of current and potential customers. Peluso also holds Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Microsoft Certified Trainer certifications.
- Dux Raymond Sy, Regional Director and Microsoft MVP for Office Servers and Services: First appointed Regional Director in 2016, Sy is the Chief Marketing Officer of AvePoint and Chief Technology Officer of AvePoint Public Sector, with over 20 years of business and technology experience. At AvePoint, Sy has successfully driven digital transformation initiatives for commercial, educational, and public sector organizations worldwide.
In addition to Sy, five other AvePoint employees have been named Microsoft MVPs this year. The MVP awards recognize independent IT community leaders who have demonstrated outstanding knowledge of Microsoft products and technical expertise. The following AvePoint employees have earned Microsoft MVP status this year:
- Fabrice Di Giulio, Microsoft MVP for Business Solutions: First awarded MVP status in 2015, Di Giulio is also a returning MVP this year. As a Technical Solutions Professional for AvePoint France, Di Giulio helps customers to find the best combination of tools and processes to fulfill their requirements.
- D’arce Hess, Microsoft MVP for Office Servers and Services: Hess is a Strategic Advisor with AvePoint Client Services (ACS). With a background in SharePoint administration and web design, Hess works to create custom SharePoint intranet branding solutions for clients throughout the United States.
- Justin Liu, Microsoft MVP for Office Servers and Services: Liu has been named Microsoft MVP three times since 2014. Liu, General Manager for AvePoint at the Shenyang office in China, has over eight years of software development experience and four years of project management.
- Shelley Liu, Microsoft MVP for Office Servers and Services: A ten-year veteran at AvePoint, Liu is a Vice President based out of the Changchun office, where she leads pre-sales, Technical Sales Professionals, and service delivery for the China and Taiwan markets. Liu was recognized as an MVP in 2016 for her insights on personal CSDN Blogs, Microsoft Wiki, and Microsoft Tech Community.
- Paul Olenick, Microsoft MVP for Office Servers and Services: Olenick is a five-time Microsoft MVP. As Director of Product Strategy for AvePoint, Olenick helps to evolve AvePoint's market and product strategies as well as product marketing with focuses in sales enablement and product innovation for the business productivity portfolio.
“The continued recognition of AvePoint employees by the Microsoft community is a true honor,” said Dr. Tianyi (TJ) Jiang, AvePoint Co-CEO and Co-Founder. “Through the appointments of our two RDs and six MVPs, we’re able to provide customers with increased knowledge and best practices for deploying and managing Microsoft tools.”
To learn more about AvePoint, please visit our website.
AvePoint is the Microsoft Cloud expert. Over 15,000 companies and 5 million cloud users trust AvePoint to accelerate the migration, management, and protection of their Office 365 and SharePoint data. AvePoint’s integrated cloud, hybrid, and on-premises software solutions are enhanced by 24/7 support and award-winning services. Organizations across six continents and all industries rely on AvePoint to ease transition to the Microsoft Cloud, increase IT administrator productivity, and satisfy governance and compliance objectives.
A three-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, AvePoint has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Application Development, Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Collaboration and Content, and a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is privately held and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.